• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Html Bracelet, BRACELET OF DEATH

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, I noticed an Html brace sold recently and was curious if anyone would be interested in this one as well. Apologies for the awkward pic, but I'm in a hotel room on my laptop blah blah blah etc. Anyway, if there is any interest perhaps I'll turn in it into an auction or something. Any who, here she is and yes you will die if you put it on (or not, but eventually, it doesn't kill you when you put it on, but Sosaria is a dangerous world and where is the fun if a mongbat doesn't get you every once in awhile).

Thanks!

Html Brace 2.png

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
110 mil

@Athelas

Any updates with this? Obviously quite a bit of interest. Are you going to set this as an auction, or are we throwing darts into the wind?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey there everybody, I'll go ahead and make this an auction right now. Apologies for the wait, I'll be more attentive from now on. Thank you for your patience. I'll make a whole new post for it and tag you all in the post. Thanks again!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Are HTML items no longer able to be made? Is this why it's rare?
Yes, you can no longer use the <body text> html code on bracelets of binding. the "< >" symbols get corrected to " ( ) "