• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How's life on Legends?

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm looking to leave my home shard for a new one, as I think a fresh change will rekindle my interest in the game.

1) How does everyone enjoy legends? Quiet or busy?

2) Is Luna somewhat busy? How are prices?

3) How much is a good 18x18 in fel, or a Keep? Or a Luna vendor house (ie can one get a small plot for a 100-200mil?).

4) How is the PvP in Fel? Is there just one zerg or are there at least a few guilds fighting it out?

Any answers to my questions (or threats to kill me in fel) are appreaciate..lol

Cheers

G

<blockquote><hr>

1) How does everyone enjoy legends? Quiet or busy?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are ebbs and flows to the activity on Legends.

<blockquote><hr>

2) Is Luna somewhat busy? How are prices?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think our prices compared to other shards are cheap

<blockquote><hr>

3) How much is a good 18x18 in fel, or a Keep? Or a Luna vendor house (ie can one get a small plot for a 100-200mil?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Spaces for 18 x 18's can be found in all housing facets.

Keeps: I gave a few away at the end of last years, some sell, but they are easy to get.

Luna houses: I really can not speak to luna hosues, I have a slight conflict of interest there.

I do not engage in active PvP so I can not answer that question.

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the PvP level is lower than most of the other east coast shards... there is some pvp but the skill level is typically lower... with a few exceptions.