• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hows it going!

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

How are my fine Legends peoples?

Anything changed in UO in the almost month Ive been gone?\

How does that stupid imbue'n thing work?
Question 1: Still have a roof over my head so that's a plus, hoping to find work soon *crosses fingers*.

Question 2: Nothing that I can personally see other then some new RP stuff on the website giving a little more insight to the story arc, but no patch or anything in game that I can see to go with it thus far.

Question 3: From what I can see it adds qualities to your weapon/armor like for weapons you can give it Hit Lightning as long as it doesn't have any other Hit spell on it and stuff like that. As far as it's real functionality in game *shrugs* no clue yet since SA still isn't out lol.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im doing well, Cant really answer those other qustions for ya, I havent been on too much this past month myself. Been pretty busy :) Hope to get back to playing full time soon tho :p

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We be fine!

Not much new now, but the test center just got real interesting.

embuing ... hmm ... good question. It's will be the new skill-based alternative to runics ... eating resources, but letting you have some control over the mods you get but at the cost of being PoF-proof. ( I'm curious to see how close it is to the artifice forge idea I posted back in one of my first posts on stratics :) )

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New house, No time for game, and its almost time to kill Bambi so life's not all that bad. :thumbup1:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back on track here, whats every one think about the new content they are doing. Damia told me about it and it looks alright. What are your thoughts?