• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy LA!

A

AB Corps

Howdy Everyone!

Decided to come back to UO for a while after quite a Hiatus! Here's a little history:

Played from 3 months after release up to the release of AoS on Lake Superior.

It's been a while but I had heard about the new expansion and decided to check it out. There's lots of new stuff that I'm still trying to work my head around but I'm here for a lot of Nostalgic fun! Hope to see you in game :D

AB Corps

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome!

I too started with UO on the Lake Superior shard. Moved here to place a house way back when. hehe

Nice to have to have you here! :)

E

Elektra Rose

Welcome back!

If you need anything let us know, I am sure there are plenty of us around willing to help ya out on your return!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

A big Texas Howdy !!!
Welcome back to UO :).....If you need anything or we can help in anyway lets us know...

A

AB Corps

Thank you all for the warm welcomes :D

I do have a couple of questions: I have just made enough money for a house and I want to add vendors. Where would be a good place to put a house, and what exactly are people needing as far as resources here?

I have to give KUDOS to the owner of the House next to Despise. They are keeping this little archer stocked with bolts and arrows!