• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy ho neighborino!

• Thread starter StifledArgument
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StifledArgument

Well, I took a few months off, and I am slowly working my way back into playing as the busy season dies down slightly(January - April = CRAZY BUSY, 7 days a week working x 15 hours a day - including weekends and holidays).

I hope all is well with everyone, did they ever put the seed thing back in Nujel'm? I have way too many lockdowns with seeds right now...

FYI, I am not doing the hardcore vendor thing again, but I did place a plot with my vet account in Tek's old slum spot just south of Luna and might set up a vendor or 2 :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you're back!

I think the Gardener's Toolbox is supposed to come back in the next publish, whenever that turns out to be. In the meantime, if you need to stack a lot of seeds, you can always plant the nonstacking seeds and then dump them out of the plant bowl. Seems that process updates the seeds to a newer version that is stackable. A good place to do that is by the blacksmith shop near the Minoc bank because there's a wave in the water there that you can use to refill your pitchers plus dirt patch for filling plant bowls. If you're low on poppy dust and have lots of unlabeled seeds you want to ID, let me know. I have a few extra poppy plants still full of dust that I can spare if you need some. Once you get those unlabeled seeds to stack, you can use a charge of the dust on the stack to ID the whole stack.

S

StifledArgument

Thanks....
Considering you have a place in Luna, I would think even you would consider it the same, but for me it gets me one hair closer to inside the walls :)

S

StifledArgument

Glad you're back!

I think the Gardener's Toolbox is supposed to come back in the next publish, whenever that turns out to be. In the meantime, if you need to stack a lot of seeds, you can always plant the nonstacking seeds and then dump them out of the plant bowl. Seems that process updates the seeds to a newer version that is stackable. A good place to do that is by the blacksmith shop near the Minoc bank because there's a wave in the water there that you can use to refill your pitchers plus dirt patch for filling plant bowls. If you're low on poppy dust and have lots of unlabeled seeds you want to ID, let me know. I have a few extra poppy plants still full of dust that I can spare if you need some. Once you get those unlabeled seeds to stack, you can use a charge of the dust on the stack to ID the whole stack.
I think I might just wait, I have honestly abut 1700 seeds that won't stack, I didn't know the poppy dust would ID the whole stack, that might make life less painful :)

Thanks for the offer Tina, and it is good to be back :)

Baron Harkonnen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just south of Luna? Is it the first house on the road south of Luna? We might be neighbors?

Baron Harkonnen

S

StifledArgument

Just south of Luna? Is it the first house on the road south of Luna? We might be neighbors?

Baron Harkonnen
Yep, that is my vet's house. Sorry it isn't complete I keep getting "Cannot commit" errors and have yet to find the one thing holding back me committing it.

I also have Oblivion at the end of the road too, I used to put vendors out once a month then started doing it more and just couldn't keep RL straight and the vendors.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now he just wanders teh Earth like Kane in search of beer and a good hockey game to watch.........
Yeah, Tek and I bumped into each other on another shard a week or so ago and had a very nice conversation. I have yet to bump into him on LA though!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shhhhh They will try to come find me
That's why I didn't name the shard! Hehe. Now I'm trying to figure out how to lure you out of hiding again. Would you show up again for a small supply of natural dyes?

:)