• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Howdy Everyone

• Thread starter imported_TexasBlack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_TexasBlack

So this is my first post on stratics so let me introduce myself. I've been on Siege for roughly a year learning from what I see around me. I was in NEW for a time and learned alot from Shalimar, Obeta and Logan my main goal is to have fun in whatever I do. Right now I'm a mage jack of all trades wanna be. I joined Gilfane in January and have a great respect for my friends in Gilfane they have been nothing but supportive in helping me to be a better player. I will also say that since my time in the alliance was short I was impressed with the diversity of players in my guild and the alliance. I for one am looking forward to the future and whatever it may bring, no matter what happens. I will follow my instincts but I can tell ya right now i have met a lot of good people and i will still look forward to meeting more. I'm glad to be a member Gilfane they did'nt come to this lightly in fact we discuss stuff alot and that is just one reason why i like the atmosphere there. Hoffs, Cali,Hettar,Vortex,Ali and all the guildmates makes it feel like home and I'm glad to be there.

G

Well then ...welcome to Siege Stratics forum.
*hands Texas a suit of armor for Siege forum pvp*
hehe

I

imported_CountLovE

I will take a suit of armor too. Bloodwood please.

Thanks.

G

meh !! All I got yesterday from the darn trees was plain wood, oak, ash and yew wood.

I already posted my thoughts on FoF on uohall tonite about possibly making us have to hit trees MORE now to get few stinkin boards of even plain wood ! *is NOT happy*

I

imported_TexasBlack

Well thanks QueenZen I appreciate it armor is always useful these days and thanks Count ya'll are alright, forums are good for talking as long as i can avoid being {censored} just kidding mods someones gotta do it. So howdy

I

imported_Salaw

Welcome to the home of the best and/or funniest PvP (Board PvP) out there...

Oh yeah, watch out for that Calibretto character, he's a devious one...

I

imported_TexasBlack

Thanks folks for the warm welcome and salaw i ran into this cool red dude named of DejaVu already he was scoping out the shrine I was at hehehe hunting for points i think. Say kelmo are u from amarillo?

G

My brother just took a job in Austin. Moving the whole fam there (him, wife, kids, dog, parakeet, etc.)

G

Austin is a lovely place. I do not like driving there. A small town gone very big.