• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How would YOU

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would you juggle these skills on a 720 template for PVE

Archery
Spellweaving
Resist
Tactics
Anatomy
Chivalry
Meditation
Heal

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvE, you'd first drop resist.
Figure out what you can get jewelry for.
And then
120 Archery
120 Tactis
120 Anatomy
120 Spell Weaving
120 Chivalry
100 Healing
The Rest in meditation.

Mana Leech weapon.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvE, you'd first drop resist.
Figure out what you can get jewelry for.
And then
120 Archery
120 Tactis
120 Anatomy
120 Spell Weaving
120 Chivalry
100 Healing
The Rest in meditation.

Mana Leech weapon.

Id drop chiv to 84 as thats the most you need [if i remember correctly] to get the 50% bonus from EoO and put the remaning 56 into med and if you can 30 on jewelry, if you can get away with wearing the hunters headress thats another 20 you can pt into med.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know why you'd drop chiv to 84 in this case. Its fine if you're aiming to only be the same as it was, but you're recommending sacrificing 47% more damage to get mana regen which could better be covered by mana leech. That really only makes sense if you're plaing ona bushido character which is relying on perfection for most of the damage.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know why you'd drop chiv to 84 in this case. Its fine if you're aiming to only be the same as it was, but you're recommending sacrificing 47% more damage to get mana regen which could better be covered by mana leech. That really only makes sense if you're plaing ona bushido character which is relying on perfection for most of the damage.
I dont understand, so with EoO you get 100% damage increase at 120 and 50% at 84? Is that what your saying?

If so i didnt know that :) learn something new every day

Thunderz

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 84 chiv EOO gives 50%, at 120 it gives 82%. (At 120 consecrate gives 15% so its a total of 47% : 32 + 15)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow i really didn't do my home work when the change came out!! [tbf i was trying to do my masters and play uo hehe] i thought consecrate just made the damage to the targets lowest resist.

Would explain the weird numbers i keep getting and cant work out :)

Thanks Logrus you have definatly earned your "UO Legend" title :D

Thunderz

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This template/skill choice doesn't have the reduced mana cost and to get that my archer has bushido and ninja. It seems this template would be very mana hungry and mana expensive. How common would spell weaving use be? One EOO and a consecrate likely would put you below 50 mana pool. What spells would you cast? The mana leech with archery will likely be 4-8 mana 25% of the successful hits and replenishing mana won't happen.

I have found 40 necro with 60 SS and using wraith form to be much better than mana leech and consistently replenishes mana. This also frees up a property slot on my bows. I dropped healing and won't go back. The curse weapon costs me half of 7 mana and lasts 18 seconds. If I am at a spawn and using momentum strike health is leeched from both targets with hit area on my bows my health remains full. Curse weapon works through poison so I let the poison wear off.

Can you describe more about how you would use spellweaving.

-Lorax

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use spellweaving for Pixies, Wildfire, Word of Death, Attune weapon, cant think of the name of the healing spell right now.... I think I use every spell in the weaving book except ethereal voyage and immolate weapon. I have mana regen on each piece of armour, lmc, also an elf. Every once in a while I have to wait for a couple of seconds to charge up my mana. Or if I am using Word of Death that drains it real quick.

I know what my template is and how I use it. I was looking for ways other people would divide up those skills as maybe I overlooked something.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I use this exact template, and have been using it for quite some time. It is a power house and as for "mana hungry" it definitely is.. but having leech and 40%lmc as-well as various other mana mods I seem to very seldom run out. Lorax your template is also very versatile and I have contemplated about going that route, maybe one day when i have more time to experiment on TC I will.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would go with the chiv at 84 if only because at last check mana leech on bows was a bit to low for me.