• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How would you like to personalize your clothes?

How would you like to personalize your clothes?

• Yeah that would be neat.

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • No, clothing isn't important.

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
We can NOW personalize our PETS!!! In addition to our armor, our weapons, our containers, and our spellbooks, but not our clothing. I would think this would make a BoD reward for Tailors or a nice gift in in our anniversary or holiday box or added to it spring cleaning or the Britain library if not just made into another permanent aspect of the game like the current aforementioned options. It would be excellent for role playing, and I would personally name my old newbie items instead of considering throwing them away.

Here are same naming options, choose one or all.

Emblazoned
Embroidered
Insignia
Monogrammed
Stenciled

What do you all think?

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Embezzled or Monorail... i love the telephone game!

In seriousness I cant believe this hasn't been added before. what are they waiting for?

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was just thinking of a guy who made a "Superman," lacking only the red underwear and chest S. This was back in the notoriety days. Imagine how many people attacked him outside of town...

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TyDye with added herbal plants to grow. Lowers Int, SSI and HCI. And as the greatful dead instead of OoOOOO OOOO players would just see. Dude. Dude. Dooude "fizzle" Dude.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think I would participate but I know others would like it

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
upload_2017-4-2_23-46-58.png

This is cool, but can't we already rename our pets?
I really want to make designer clothing.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Certainly topical again. I like "embroidered" myself. I was pretty surprised to see the pet branding tool... hopefully they give us some options with other items.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
They used "Ornately Embroidered" on the 17th Anniversary towels and "Embroidered" is used on a lot of EM rares, so I'd say they should go for "Embroidered".

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would really like a 'hide' head wear option, so I might actually wear all the items with nice numbers that are too ugly to actually put on! :p
And people thought I was crazy when Elves no longer automatically changed most headgear to a circlet... I rather preferred the Circlets... Now I had to go and get my Mace and Shield glasses as a Circlet from Blackthorns...

But IMO we ought to be able to just either have a set outfit that is "deco" only .... which people would see.... and armor on a separate page... or they ought to allow us to "alter" our armor to look how we like. Long as it has the same stats and goes in the same slot who cares...

But that's my opinion... I still want an alternative for that hideously fugly Mempo...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the recent invasion of Goblins on Baja I would like to 'pee proof' a robe, long skirt, or footwear. Don't have to worry about anything much higher since they can't go that high. :stir:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I love the embroidery tool.
thinking they found a gold sink right there...
100k and blue diamond to recharge, they only have 10 charges...
I'm thinking The North Pole is going to have to have a yard sale hehe

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would much rather that they allow you to select 1 of say 3 patterned designs for the price of a vet reward .. the image of the reward itself is pretty nice .. but I am not going to use a Vet Reward for only something that someone can type as in " XXX Sux" etc ..

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see it now, a tailor named 6r13f3r W34r selling neon clothing with custom embroidered insults...

:eyes: