• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How would *you* do it?

G

We all have our complaints about how the game is evolving, and I'm sure many of us have thot "If *I* was in charge, I would.......".
So ok, what would you change? Add? Take out?
(This is all fantasy, so no need to worry about the technical issues.)

First thing, objects, objects, objects. I would set up where we would get at least one object from sims1 per week.
I would keep the cash-in, but drop cash-out (keeping it on the back burner).
Adjust prices and payouts to 10% of their production city values.
Modify all objects to eventually wear down to 100% and then fall apart (with a cool animation).
Drop the "cap" - ugh.
Modify the catalogue (for non-stores) to include the basic items needed for new lots (basic fridge, basic stove, toilet, shower, etc.
Add an EA "store" where specialty items and interactions can be purchased for RL bucks (these items would be available no other way). Items such as can be found on various hack sites, specialty clothing, skill locks, accessories, new heads, etc.
Get serious about dynamic pricing and payouts - clean up the code so it works right.
Add features from TS1, like fishing, amusement parks, magic, etc.
New rares - Jaguars, wolves, baby dragons (the dragon eggs from Makin' Magic!), etc.
Quests that pay off in skill points or rare items according to their difficulty.
Grass that grows and has to be mowed.
Weather.
Fruit and veggies that can be harvested and used for food.
Pizza delivery.
Activities that are specific to the type of lot (sand, grass, etc) like surfing, or fishing on a beach lot with water, snowboarding on a snow lot (halfpipe), etc.

There's lots more I'm thinking of, but no time to include here.

So, what's *your* ideas???
How would *you* do it???

G

oh, this is fun.

First, I would create a sandbox server. No money, no worries!! I would also add objects and build items from the Sims 1 and allow custom content for both.

I would have several customer service peoples ONLY for this game - no others - so they actually know what they are talking about and can resolve issues. I guess GM would be an appropriate term. That way when something like your mystic tree poofs or someone is trying to scam you or steal your password a person can be there within minutes to resolve the issue.

I would introduce mini games for people to play with a new one at least once a month. Rewards for these could be money (if I decide to have a money based server) or non-tradeable items. Possibly credits that could not be traded and can be used to buy special items that are not available in the catalog.

Thats just to begin with.

J

JRock

For me I would:

1) Start with graphics. Update them as soon as possible.
2) Enable scripting. Imagine what all the talented object makers could do.
3) Make objects from the SIMS 1 game available.
4) I definitely would like to see quests implemented.

Oops forgot about amnesty. Got to have that too.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Well this requires too much thought at the moment for me lol...I'll have to come back to it, but one thing I would do is...
Hire Lee. lol

G

Hmmm.....

Well
<ul> [*]I'd set the cap up in a different way to accomodate cash out. OK, you can buy simoleans for 989 simoleans for $1 USD minus the fee that EA takes out in simoleans. I'd set up cash out so that it was 10x that, in other words you'd have to cash in 10k to get 1 dollar USD, and you could cash out no more per month per account than the amount of your subscription fee per account, so that EA *might* break even, but they could not go in the red. [*] I'd also set it so that jobs did not count in the earning cap and that buying items player to player counted to increase a person's pool just like it benefits the person you're buying it from by *not* counting toward their 3k. Equity for all. [*]Scripted custom content would be more on the front burner than it is so that players could make the new money and skill objects that they want so badly rather than waiting on the devs to do it [*]More custom craftables would be added to the list, and the ability to combine custom content with custom crafting would exist. Somebody the other day asked me for a rainbow painted roach trap.....I think it would be neat to be able to give it to her. [*]Higher pay and more levels in the job tracks to make skilling past 10 in those skills more worthwhile, making more goals in the game....more goals = les boredom [*]Swimming in a pool would give body like it used to in beta [*]This one nobody would like, but violations of the ToS that were severe such as botting and circumventing timeout with multiple multiple accounts to gain VH would result in an IP ban, as in that player can not activate another account and start over the way they can now. Zero tolerance is the key to getting those situations under control [*]The TS2 graphics engine would be another thing that would be on the front burner rather than back [/list]

Other than that, I think they are doing a pretty good job given the tools that they have. I feel confident that most of the things on my list will be accomplished within the next 6-12 months anyway, but I'm really chomping at the bit to see some of them come to fruition. Others are not even on the 'docket' I don't think, like the addition of levels to the job tracks, and being able to apply custom content to the custom craftables, but those would be awesome!

P

Purdy

As slow as its going they should just skip Sims2 and go straight to Sims3-online. I would probably have to buy a new computer for that.

G

Not to get too technical but IP bans can be circumvented too and in seconds.

ETA:
Bring in items from Sims1
More pets as mentioned in original post, especially wolf and dragon, be cool to have a bat too, in the same way we have the birds.
Choice of colors for the white buffet table (like the whacketball target)
Choice of colors for the top comfort single bed (like the whacketball target)
Cut and paste to/from chat history
Ability to Bookmark properties
Be able to cook one serving without automatically eating it
The ability to link with a friend to automatically take them to another property (helps with sims who are new and can't grasp the idea behind the map filter)
More items to learn from (especially cooking and mech)
Scripted CC
Halloween Hat rack (werewolf head, zombie head, pumpkin head, frankenstein head etc)
More costumes
Mask rack (for masquerade/costume parties)
New clothes

G

First off I would want to delete all the accounts/avatars belonging to scammers that were banned permanantly from game (hopefully lowering some of the dynamic pricing on pets...). Then I would delete the scammers I reported. Then take a look at the in game reporting feature. Mark a button for reporting scammers/notifying an in game moderator (many don't know to click the ?). Test it, find out why it takes 24 hrs for a response and why it thinks you are reporting a property instead of a sim. Give a group of in game moderators the ability to mute other players/scammers during off hours. If they abused the feature their acct would be suspended the 72 hrs and their privilages taken away.
Make another button in game that is for reporting bugs and link it to the email we use for reporting bugs at this time.
I would not allow free e-mail addresses to be associated with member information, ie hotmail/yahoo. I would require you to have a valid cc to get a free acct.
I would leave base pay the way it is. When I started increasing payouts, it would only raise for skilled sims (base jam = 3 (leave) + skill bonus (raise) = max pay). Rewarding them for their hard work.
I would implement the auctions. I think this will have a great impact on the economy allowing the players to set the prices. Introduce the non-tso lot types (free greening for stores etc).
Do away with the 15 min inactivity timer.
Introduce random events.

There is just so much to do. I could sit here for days. My main concern is not allowing the scammers right back in the game on free accts. Not allowing botters back in and being able to start at max pay or close to it. Rewarding older players. If I wanted to go extreme. I would make all sims on one acct have the same name or at least tie the sims together in some way. I would not allow deletions willy nilly. On free accts I would cancel the deletion and rename feature. If it was not possible to make them give a valid paid for e-mail address. Implement the ignore one/all sims on the acct.

Give the staff badges on their profiles.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'd also set it so that jobs did not count in the earning cap and that buying items player to player counted to increase a person's pool just like it benefits the person you're buying it from by *not* counting toward their 3k. Equity for all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen several players mention this. I have been being quiet. LOL I can do that sometimes.
The reason they can't/wont change this is:

Example: I have 2 accts, A is for making money B for selling it.
acct A: Reaches the cap. Goes to acct B's store. Buys anything really, spends all the money it just made. Then trades with acct B giving all the items they just purchased back. Off to make more money.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'd also set it so that jobs did not count in the earning cap and that buying items player to player counted to increase a person's pool just like it benefits the person you're buying it from by *not* counting toward their 3k. Equity for all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen several players mention this. I have been being quiet. LOL I can do that sometimes.

acct A: Reaches the cap. Goes to acct B's store. Buys anything really, spends all the money it just made. Then trades with acct B giving all the items they just purchased back. Off to make more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that is a potential exploit that would have to be monitored, but I'd think EA could do that fairly easily.....I mean nobody but the federal government prices a toilet at 3k, right? LOL. Seriously, you get what I mean....maybe to prevent this EA could set a cap of how much over retail price an item can be priced, excluding the custom craftables and custom content since those really have no retail price. Say you could only go 50% above retail...I doubt anybody would legitimately pay more than that anyway. I dunno, I just dislike the fact that when player A buys something from player B, it benefits player B because that money doesn't count toward their 3k earning cap, but it actually hurts player A because *that* money doesn't count to replenish their earning pool.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!
No fair criticizing someone else's fantasy (even if it *is* Brewton)

10 yard penalty and must listen to "Barney" theme song for 5 full minutes.

I

imported_julilyn

I would add wienerdogs to the pet line up and make them ultra rares

S

Suzi Q

I would scrap 'Free players' and return to 14 days free trial, if you don't want pay, you don't play, simple as that! Has anyone else noticed how quiet EAland is lately and how busy TC3 is? I've come across a lot of players over the past week or so that have stopped paying and are playing in TC3 for free. They can skill and do virtually everything there that you can do in EAland, but for free! It's not fair on those of us that continue to subscribe. EA need to put a stop to this and quickly or the game will go down the nick as they won't be able to fund it! This is worse than any amount of AFK players

Regarding game play:

Include cooking, swimming etc. so you gained skill points each time you did these actions, this could even include working and encourage sims to go to work not only to earn cash but to gain skills whilst they work.
Add a variety of recipes you can cook from the fridge according to how many skill points you have and enable the option to set home cooking forsale to friends and visitors by the plate.
Enable sims to change their appearance / hairstyle in the mirror.
Introduce a new category option, eg: When you choose the skill category you can opt for which skills you wish to concentrate on by checking boxes on a drop down menu. For those that choose only one skill increase the skilling speed for that particular skill, this could work in a similar way for pay outs in money houses that choose just one object.

K

krazykara

I would add:

New objects, weekly, or every other week, from The Sims.
Add bills,fire and fireman, piza guy, robber, police and the repo like in The Sims.
The ability to be able to drink, or sell, potions like in The Sims. The potions should have some kind of affect that lasts for a couple of minutes. Anything from a big bobble head to a creepy monster. Not to upset the players, don't have the ability to destroy furniture if you are a monster like in The Sims.
Keep the job tracks and offer some kind of untradeable reward for completing the job track. Something related to the job the Sim did. For an example: Completing the robot job, that Sim could get a robot for cleaning and repairs.
Have the option to grow veggies and fruits.
Find a better way to combat bots and ban them. Maybe ban the players who support the botters. (Reason being they are part of the problem as well.)
Raise the payouts on money objects.
Lower the prices down on empty lots. Lower prices on building items, like the fencing and posts.
I am in the minority in this but, get rid of the ATM.
Would keep the start up funds, not a bad amount to start with and encourages the need to skill and make money.
Have the option for store owners to be able to keep their store open while they are offline. This way they don't have to hide their Sims and over ride the time out feature.
The feature from BV that I liked and like to see here is the option to have your Sim go to work and not have to go with them. This way while they are working you can keep your lot open and be able to chat with your guests. This can come in handy if no other roommates are on and you want to keep the house open while your Sim goes to work.
Offer periodic events with rewards. Maybe a wearable item, like a mask, hat or an outfit that is only available to the Sims who got the reward. Another possible reward that could be something from buildmode, that is only for the Sims who gets the reward.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would scrap 'Free players' and return to 14 days free trial, if you don't want pay, you don't play, simple as that! Has anyone else noticed how quiet EAland is lately and how busy TC3 is? I've come across a lot of players over the past week or so that have stopped paying and are playing in TC3 for free. They can skill and do virtually everything there that you can do in EAland, but for free! It's not fair on those of us that continue to subscribe. EA need to put a stop to this and quickly or the game will go down the nick as they won't be able to fund it! This is worse than any amount of AFK players

Regarding game play:

Include cooking, swimming etc. so you gained skill points each time you did these actions, this could even include working and encourage sims to go to work not only to earn cash but to gain skills whilst they work.
Add a variety of recipes you can cook from the fridge according to how many skill points you have and enable the option to set home cooking forsale to friends and visitors by the plate.
Enable sims to change their appearance / hairstyle in the mirror.
Introduce a new category option, eg: When you choose the skill category you can opt for which skills you wish to concentrate on by checking boxes on a drop down menu. For those that choose only one skill increase the skilling speed for that particular skill, this could work in a similar way for pay outs in money houses that choose just one object.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once thought the same way you do regarding the free player thing, but honestly I'm not sure eliminating free play would make some of the quitters come back, I think they'd just be gone period because they don't want to hang on and ride out the storm. The low number of subscribers prior to the birth of TC3 and EA Land proved that.....if the choice between paying to play and not playing at all was going to 'force' more people to continue to play, then we would not have so few people like Gracie Nito who have always kept their subscription going, NEVER let it lapse and have ridden out every storm and every dry patch. My attitude on it is this......what made the last batch of people who quit before quit was the low numbers in the game. Playing an online game without people around you to play with, there's just no point. Free players provide 'bodies' in the game. People to talk to and interact with, have conversations with to get through the mundane crap like skilling and such. That's what pushes me forward when I start to feel like all this is for naught. If those players were not in the game at all, I'm not sure I'd be able to stay as upbeat and optimistic as I am now, because I too would become lonely, bored and all that and I might have left again too, despite all the neat stuff that has yet to come.

S

simfounder

i would get rid of the 'you have already replied to this message' subject line that shows up when you message someone.

i would add a - sign in the url that shows in the ealand banner page that points to where to send pictures to show on that page. The current link shown there doesn't work.

i would add the ability to add comments to the sims on my bookmarks so i could make reminders to myself about them.

i would make a sims 'needs' decay when they 'hide'. you could still play hide and seek in residence houses for as long as you want since there are no needs there. I am not a fan of afk hiding sims. Since stores seem to only want to sell custom content these days. Let them do that and return the full catalog of production items to everyone. That would add a convenient money drain to the economy.

i would drop the top 100 list of properties and change it just to a list of the properties that are currently online in each category sorted by the number of hours the property has been online without interuption.

I would label each old 'production' city with its old name on the 'world' map so people could feel like they were part of a real static neighborhood.

I would let people move properties to any lot without cost . And make every lot cost the same. I don't know why they leave the islands in DC at over 1 mill.

I would add a way to remove friend links. I don't see a point in being linked to someone i only met once months ago.

Basically I would fix bugs and annoying features of the current game before adding any new content.

R

rockyswifey

I agree, some of that stuff you listed is form sims 2 but I love sims 2~ I agree they should upgrade ea land a bit more...

G

No criticizing other's fantasies!

15 yards and pay triple word score.

G

Another one.

When a player reaches the tippy top of the factory job, he/she retires and is rewarded with a Robo-Maid (instead of a gold watch).

K

Karma Sutra

Donavan, good thread!

Hmmmm, if I were in charge, the first thing I would do is put some fun into this "new" game... I would put the things from Makin Magic and Vacation first, then keep adding new things until we had it all.

As for CC, I don't think I would have implemented that. I would have done my "above" paragraph instead. I'm not a comp genius by any means, but I do wonder if all the lag that so many people experience is due to this CC, and so far, I don't see anything that interests me... let's make real CC if we're gonna do it.

Frankly, if they just did "my first paragraph", I'd actually start playing again.

I still have my founder's account open, can't bring myself to cancel it... I just know that as soon as I would cancel, something good would happen.. haha!

Karma *-*

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

- Give 'Dev' Avatars A Badge
- Custom Clothing &amp; Hair
- All Sims 1 Objects Available
- IP Ban All Perma-Banned Players
- Make Mean Pets Able To Be "Trained" To Be Nice
- Unlimited Bookmarks

... I know I'll think of more ...

G

I would change the rocket launcher so that it could be placed indoors without the wall-removal trick. Then I would make it mandatory for all houses to have rocket launchers in their living rooms!

And then I would fill everyone's swimming pools with alligators.

I

imported_Spacey

- I'd add a new skill. A suggestion thread would be made to get the community input. New interactions, objects, jobs...etc, would be added too.

- Remove dynamic pricing. It gives me a headache. Nothing at your local store cost 100 bucks one day and 10,000 bucks the next day. If it's gonna cost that much, it better be covered in gold, spit money out at me and serve me a mixed drink when I get home from work!

- I agree with another poster to make mean pets trainable to be nice. And if you don't take care of your nice pet, it can turn mean. But, c'mon, mean pets should have a chance!!!!

- New updated clothes or CC clothes would be added.

- New updated hair or CC hair would be added.

- New social interactions! Um.. "spank" would be fun...

- I'd add all sims 1 stuff. Something I think should have been done a long time ago.

- Affordable building!

- Sell back feature allowed - but a lowered amount.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would change the rocket launcher so that it could be placed indoors without the wall-removal trick. Then I would make it mandatory for all houses to have rocket launchers in their living rooms!

And then I would fill everyone's swimming pools with alligators.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bartender! I'll have a double of whatever she's drinking, please!

G

The secret to the success of The Sims, is that people are allowed to customize it and make so much more than the creators originally thought of.
I would let the players make a lot more.

- <font color="brown">Let the players make</font> their own interactions!

- <font color="brown">Let the players make</font> (for instance) a magic wand that turns people into *whatever*

- <font color="brown">Let the players make</font> animations

- <font color="brown">Let the players make</font> houses in Sims1 and upload and sell them, a bit like the sims exchange. A person could buy a home by browsing the real estate page on the internet

- <font color="brown">Let the players breed</font> pets, a bit like Spore and Creature handler class in SWG, let them make all kinds of pets. By crossing an elephant and a dog they might end up with a really cool pet.

- <font color="brown">Let the player bred pets</font> have various "functions", if someone is really clever in their breeding program they might come up with a pink elephant that fixes broken computers... or whatever

I would just <font color="brown">let the players go wild!</font>
That way the game would be constantly changing just like the offline Sims.
People would have no problem buying ATM cash either, if it meant they could get all this crazy wild funny stuff.

I believe (and hope) this is what they have planned already with allowing us to do scripting, but I want it to be very allowing. They sky's the limit

D

dinaj

1. I would make giving myself a long sharp stick PRIORITY
2. I Would make the push off roof interaction.
3. I would enable black market purchasing of maids and repairmen, ummmmm yeah I know im NOT politically correct ...

G

For you and the poster above you. I copied the following from the "A glimpse into the future" thread, Greg posted:

<blockquote><hr>

ooh. yep if the ladies get a beauty shop the guys gotta get a race track!
But not just an auto racetrack. It should be dog and cat races too. Or maybe dog races and cat herding
Aside from the sims1 list, objects or fun stuff that we have floated or discussed (no particular order) : scriptable custom content (the most important imo), liar's dice, card games (cribbage, old maid, ???), trivia, tournament mode multi-player objects (e.g pizza team vs. pizza team), tournament builder/manager, job objects available and able to be re-skinned (e.g. factory conveyor belt might be useful for the race track), printing press and real newspapers, 'real' tvs (e.g. podcast) and radios (internet radio, standing playlist,...), extreme make over (e.g. change my head), clothes as objects (inventory, reskinning), architecture as objects (inventory, reskinning), mannequins, auction blocks, consignment blocks, for sale signs, calendar, <font color="red">new pets &amp; pet breeding &amp; pet mini-games </font> , and more... <font color="red">including a pointy stick (by request). </font> Many of these came directly or evolved from the game wiki - and there are even more suggestions there.

The priorities we hope to drive to (in order):
1 Entertainment
2 Social
3 Custom Content
4 Economy (objects, currency, skills)

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Suzi Q

I understand your reasoning on this, I still continue to pay two subscriptions and have never had a break in the past year, or am I considering it. My point is, that EAland is becoming just as quiet as the cities before the merge, everyone, subscribers and free players alike, seems to be skipping over to TC3. Subscribers are soon realising they get the same game in TC3 as they do in EAland and they don't have to pay for it. My forecast on this is, BIG mistake! I just hope I'm wrong

G

I want to implement where EA has the power to poof little simmies in on our avatars at any given time without notice. Back in the old TSO days there was talk about them implementing the little kids feature into the game just like the offline version. I don't know if it was rumor or not but I always thought it would be neat. Imagine logging in and seeing animations of little pacifers over your head. You would always be in either anticipation or fear of it happening to you. Of course after the "maternity" stage was over we would have to have the option of deleteing the new sim but I say that if we did that, it would cost us money. Selling them to other players wouldn't be an option. One of the new jobs could be a daycare provider. I would do alot more of course but thats the one simple thing I would like to see.

I

imported_CrazyGirl

<blockquote><hr>

I understand your reasoning on this, I still continue to pay two subscriptions and have never had a break in the past year, or am I considering it. My point is, that EAland is becoming just as quiet as the cities before the merge, everyone, subscribers and free players alike, seems to be skipping over to TC3. Subscribers are soon realising they get the same game in TC3 as they do in EAland and they don't have to pay for it. My forecast on this is, BIG mistake! I just hope I'm wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the sales of Simolean purchases from the Big Green ATM Machines! I've met many a free player in TC3 that have already purchased and plan to continue to purchase Simoleans from EA.

What I see that could happen in the future is EA Stores opening up that sell rares for a hefty fee after the Economic Cap is fine tuned. EA could also sell other subscriber benefits, yet to be determined.

Let's not stomp on the feets of Free Players just yet. They may actually be spending more than a subcriber does now and possibly could spend more in the future.

Not fighting or doubting what you're saying, Suzi Q. It is something to be concerned about. I just wanted to break the rules of this thread so Donavan would spank me.

D

DGLita

I would get rid of skilling altogether, what is fun about watching you sim read a book for hours on end. Its an afk trap and i hate it.

Instead you would gain skills by interacting in the game. For instance, you could gain cooking by actually cooking, doing jams or pizza or involving in cooking games , and attending a job that required cooking. A cooking game could be a mini game in the game

Mech coudl be gained by repairing things, doing gnomes, mech mini game and attending a mech related job.

And so on for the other skills. The point is that getting skills would mean you woudl have to be involved in the game to obtain them

Edit; more job tracks!!!! lots of them!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the sales of Simolean purchases from the Big Green ATM Machines! I've met many a free player in TC3 that have already purchased and plan to continue to purchase Simoleans from EA.

What I see that could happen in the future is EA Stores opening up that sell rares for a hefty fee after the Economic Cap is fine tuned. EA could also sell other subscriber benefits, yet to be determined.

Let's not stomp on the feets of Free Players just yet. They may actually be spending more than a subcriber does now and possibly could spend more in the future.

Not fighting or doubting what you're saying, Suzi Q. It is something to be concerned about. I just wanted to break the rules of this thread so Donavan would spank me.

[/ QUOTE ]
FLAG!!!
No seriousitizing in a fantasy thread.
10 yards and no spankings for a week.

I

imported_aldldl

As has kind of been said before in this thread I would make Skilling interactive
* Games - you know like money has pizza make cooking a chef game
* Cooking for guests - we all know that being a host for a big house limits your ability to skill on your own (other then the skills you offer if you run a skill house) so let cooking increase your skills -- "Practice makes perfect" - or atleast 20.99 :p
* Body building/otherskill tournaments fun game for 2-6 people that you do activities and gain body/mech/logic
* Let players make working items (stove, computers, sinks, and more) -- Scripting with an editor that we can use (for CC) without buying third party games/software.

Again let it be known this is a fantasy thread, I dont expect the developers to do this in the next few days :p as this would take ... well tons of new code and major changes to existing code.

G

I completely agree! TSO was suppossed to be a spin off of the original sims and I'm sure everyone here knows that in all of the regular sims and expansion packs we earn skills by being interactive. We earn body when we swim, cooking when we cook and mech when we repair, logic when we look through the telescope etc. THAT would definately take the monotony out of skilling.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I completely agree! TSO was suppossed to be a spin off of the original sims and I'm sure everyone here knows that in all of the regular sims and expansion packs we earn skills by being interactive. We earn body when we swim, cooking when we cook and mech when we repair, logic when we look through the telescope etc. THAT would definately take the monotony out of skilling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Geez, great ideas!

I'm getting a contact high just from reading.

BTW: Love yer name 'CinderFricknElla'

I may soon become 'CinderFricknDonavan'.
hmmm.... that don't seem right.

Maybe 'DonaFricknVan'.....
Nope.

Oh well.

K

krazykara

*logic when we look through the telescope*
You already get that plus fun. Just not many people know that.
*We earn body when we swim* It was like this during beta. Think the other money objects were like that too, but not too sure. Would be nice if they brought back the body skill with swimming again. Have no idea why they took that away to begin with.
Another thing I would change is to put residential back to the way it was. I am in the minority on this, but I absolutely hate the way it is set up now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

No criticizing other's fantasies!

15 yards and pay triple word score.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh shush!
Wasn't criticizing, just giving a different perspective....the base premise was a good one

As for the other lists, alot have thought of stuff that I hadn't even considered to put on the 'improvement' list, but DEFINITELY would be improvements! Some of the 'aesthetics' type stuff like fixing the 'you've already replied to this message' glitch would be things that I'd definitely hope they'd get to when the *big fires* are put out.

Another one that I hope they fix that I'm not sure anybody listed is the bug that kicks you back to the SAA screen when you go to switch properties. That's particularly a pain in the ass when going to a sim job lot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

FLAG!!!
No seriousitizing in a fantasy thread.
10 yards and no spankings for a week.

[/ QUOTE ]Booth Review: Is "seriousitizing" a real word?

G

<blockquote><hr>

*logic when we look through the telescope*
You already get that plus fun. Just not many people know that.
*We earn body when we swim* It was like this during beta. Think the other money objects were like that too, but not too sure. Would be nice if they brought back the body skill with swimming again. Have no idea why they took that away to begin with.
Another thing I would change is to put residential back to the way it was. I am in the minority on this, but I absolutely hate the way it is set up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that. I think they took it away because it was the only skill you could have fun at! LOL Oh man remember the pool parties that paid big bucks to the last sim swimming without dying? Tombstones everywhere.

G

[quote
BTW: Love yer name 'CinderFricknElla'

I may soon become 'CinderFricknDonavan'.
hmmm.... that don't seem right.

Maybe 'DonaFricknVan'.....
Nope.

Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you very much! I thought of it all by myself...well actually, thats how I feel somedays...the bad Cinder that had to do all the chores and cleaning and cooking...not the good one that got to go out and party til midnight!

I

imported_CherryBomb

I would start by having everyone use asterisks instead of caps, lol.

CherryBomb

P

Purdy

Sorry to bring up Second Life. They have an animation program that you can download to make animations for your avatar. It's so simple to use, it's called Qavimator and anyone can download it. I hope our developers can create something like this for us to create new animations for our 'sims'. It's so easy to use, everyone should be able to create animations with it.