• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How would this template work.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive never played a mage/warrior in pvp before...at least not since before<font color="blue"> AoS </font> .

120 mage
120 eval
120 med
120 mace
120 tact
120 resist

My suit has Max DCI/HCI, LMC and LRC. Will use a SC mace with HitHarm 50%.

Would this work well, and what would the best tactic be? Any helpful input welcome. Thx.

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah it will.

Keep in mind you can no longer hold specials while casting anymore... but other than that if u get your conc blows off at the right times u can basically kill anyone who has 50 and under health if your smart.

I

imported_GFY

Berzerkers maul is one of the fastest weapons in the game and should work very well. You'll need to get as much dex increase as possible (shoot for 80) to make a tank mage work well.

You'll also need a good regular mace to disarm those pesky dexxers.

Use spells that drain stamina like mind blast in combination with your mace weapons. You'll slow your opponents swing speed and keep them from running away from you when their stamina drops.

Lastly, make sure your weapons have spell chanelling so you don't drop them at the wrong time. (I don't remember is Bezerkers is SC)