• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How will new housing work?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Have the Devs released any information on how the new housing in the SA expansion will work? All I've heard is that there will be some new land. Will it be first-come first-serve when the new content goes active, or will it be "opened" at a later time? I'm assuming it will have the same limitations as Malas for 18x18 as max size and no legacy style houses. I'm trying to make some smart housing decisions now and this info would be helpful. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

C

Cloak&Dagger

I do not think there is any open information on this. So with out attempting to be discrete I will simply say what you heard seems to be more or less everything that has been told.

T

Tazar

Malas has plenty of legacy house styles... just no keeps or castles.

B

Beer_Cayse

how about this one: housing will work the exact same way it always has. First come, first served. What I would like to see is some varying tracts of Malas wilderness opened for castle-sized housing.

Mind you ... maybe an area in one spot allows 2 castles and smaller dwellings ... another area will allow only one castle ... another can be a darn trailer park of 4 or 5, etc.