How to you vendor search for powerscrolls?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 3, 2009
Liège, Belgium
Whatever I type in the search window the engine doesn't give me anything at all, not even those I put on vendor myself.

I searched here for answers and the only thing I read was to type 'scroll of ~1' which doesn't make sense to me, but I tried it nonetheless and got no result whatsoever.

Vendor search 101 please :p

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Vendor search doesnt work atm, but they are working on a fix for it.

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
I searched for scrolls on TC and it worked well.

To search for a Legendary Magery scroll you could use either "Legendary Magery," or "120 Magery." You can also abbreviate Legendary to Legend, and Magery to Mage. Capitalization doesn't matter.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 2, 2008
LS
TC1 and the first flight shards sure. All other shard is all bomb badda. Needs more then 3 in 1 earl squirt.

greenwolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2005
The winner goes to Warpig with his useless 2 cents and +1 post count. i tell you taking that babbling loonie title to seriously...

On a serious note yes vendor search does work, like winter said you have to play around with how you word the item you are searching for.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 2, 2008
LS
The winner goes to Warpig with his useless 2 cents and +1 post count. i tell you taking that babbling loonie title to seriously...

On a serious note yes vendor search does work, like winter said you have to play around with how you word the item you are searching for.

Go on another shard. Oh like one that is not TC1 or two first flight shards and just look up Demon Slayer and Search. A window popping up and a search puase is not working grade. Oh ya and Journyman is another way of saying NOOB.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
I searched for several things, including exact words on origin that were on my vendors and nothing popped up.

Reactions: kRUXCg7

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Go on another shard. Oh like one that is not TC1 or two first flight shards and just look up Demon Slayer and Search. A window popping up and a search puase is not working grade. Oh ya and Journyman is another way of saying NOOB.
The vendor search is NOT working on any shards at this point, and there are several threads and comments on this.. The developers are actively working on a fix for it.

Let me restate this - THE VENDOR SEARCH IS NOT WORKING AT THIS TIME.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
If you check out the guide I made Vendor Search you'll see at the bottom that I did a second example looking for a power scroll.
We await now only a message to tell us that the problem is solved and that we may successfully search. Hopefully that will be soon