• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to tell about stat totals

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, Been away for awhile and trying to figure out where I left all my characters in regards to stats and such. How do you tell if you ate a +25 stat scroll already? . With the new interface in my character sheet there is a line that states Maximum stats and has 230/260. Now my total stats if I add them now is 230. I have been trying to raise any of them and it is not working thru normal game play so this leaves me to believe that I have not eaten a scroll. Any suggestions?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you had read a 25 stat scroll you stats would be 255/260. The other 5 stat points would come from an Exodus drop.
Welcome back!

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK just didnt want to try? Afraid of double eating and scroll going poof. Thanks for clearing that up.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you decide to go to 260, DON'T eat the +5 stat scroll from exodus until you have eaten a +25 first or you will waste it.