• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to recharge weapon engraving tool...

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
went to the tinker guildmaster in moonglow with the tool...he said I need A 100,000 gold and a blue diamond...got both...try to hand him the tool, not interested...had the gold & diamond in bank, he still says I need both...cashed the check, no diff...how do I get this yoyo to recharge the tool? Tx in advance for any help:]

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guessing you might be using it on a younger account or the tool is not completely empty of charges?

Can be recharged with the Tinkering skill once the tool has been completely drained of charges.
Requires a Blue Diamond to recharge to 10 charges.
Simply double click on the tool once it has been depleted to recharge.
The account of the tinker must be 96 months or older.

Alternatively, one may recharge the tool by visiting a Tinker Guildmaster and opening a Contextual Menu on them and selecting "Recharge Weapon Engraving Tool"
Again, the account must be 96 months or older.
This method too requires a Blue Diamond in addition to 100,000 gold coins.