• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How to reach?: Lenmir Anfinmotas (Ilsh)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess this is a question for the lore keepers here on Europa:
is this beach on the very east side of Ilsh reachable on our shard and if so, how on earth???
I happen to have a T-Map for this special location (but to be honest, after reading up on the story of this place I simply want to visit it).

I know that it is NOT reachable on some shards but used for special things by EMs. On other shards ways to get there were created like cannons that would actually "shoot" you there in different locations (Mistas, ruined city, etc.). Also some teleporter sparkles in a camp (on Baja I think).
And Mapper has some great stories and pics about a para harrower released there during an event.

So, can anyone help here?
Thanks!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is morning, So I may be wrong. But I'm pretty sure it hasn't been accessible on Europa.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhh, thats sad. Thank you both for confirmation.
One more question: do you think it makes sense to ask the EM to maybe "change" this?
Maybe even through an event (other shards seem to have fishing competitions there f.e.).
Or is this not in the EMs power maybe? (I dont really know exactly what they can or are allowed to do)
And if so, what would be the right way to ask? Through the EM forum? Or better through PM?
Thanks!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty confident the EMs have the power to go there and or hold events there, But if they want to is another thing. *grin*

Their contact details are on their EM website here: Contact

Can always ask. :)