• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Raise Stats

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I raise the strength (80), Dexterity (55), and Intelligence (80) on my character? They are unlocked and I have plenty of space, (230). The usual music, spirit speak, ect does not seam to work. I'm aware of the timer, but I can not get any gain.

Thanks

P

Prudentis

So you are saying, that you are at the skill cap and cycle through two skills in the 0 - 20 range back and forth to get gains, and they don't happen?
That would indeed be very strange.

G

check here if you haven't. if your skill scroll has some room to spare at the moment, try using a skill you are NOT having success with ... example Mining for STR or DEX, etc.

Take it only to 20, then set it down and set another to go to 20. See if you start gaining stats that way. If you have a soulstone or fragment, you can stone off the unwanted skill(s) and then remove them from the frag/stone (no charge used or timer).

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help. I finally got a gain in the strength I wanted to raise after going from 0-20 with mining seveal times. I guess he just didn't like me changing his stats after all of these years.