• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to raise Dex on mage

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi casters. Looking for advice on an efficient-ish way to raise dex and lower str or even int on my mage. I goofed and left sliders in odd places and now I am stuck with 10 Stamina. I have had Dexterity set up and STR and INT down for a few weeks now and I am not getting any change.

I do have some soulstones... do I need to borrow combat skills from a different character ?

-DOM

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Best way is to put your focus at cap (normally 100 unless you ate a power scroll). Keep the arrow up to gain. Then keep your stamina low and your dex stats will shoot up. Mark all others to either go down or be locked. I use server lines and run across them as this naturally resets your stamina to its value unaided by suit pieces.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi casters. Looking for advice on an efficient-ish way to raise dex and lower str or even int on my mage. I goofed and left sliders in odd places and now I am stuck with 10 Stamina. I have had Dexterity set up and STR and INT down for a few weeks now and I am not getting any change.

I do have some soulstones... do I need to borrow combat skills from a different character ?

-DOM
If your total skill cap is, i.e. 720, and ALL skills are locked, set music to go up even though it won't because your maxed. Set a function key to last object, set Dex to go up and one or both others to go down if your stats are maxed. Double click an instrument in your back pack, and lay something on the function key. Dex will go up real fast.

Katrena