• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to properly report?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to report this guy. I KNOW he is scripting. Heck, practically EVERYONE in Catskills knows he is. But every-time I try to "report" him my pc crashes.

So, please tell me how to go about reporting this guy? His name is: ----- ------- ---- Sorry, I don't want to reveal his name, I don't want to be banned.

He is often seen in the library in Brit or the smithy in tokono.

I don't want to violate the RoC in Stratics so, if I am by making this post, then please just tell me. I just don't like people breaking the rules. And I want to report him.

Thank you for your time.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opened the help menu, then I cliked on player is harrassing me or violating the rules as soon as I clicked second option, I crashed straight to my desktop and had to re-start UO.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try the "Other" option, and be sure to include mention of crashing when using the other option.
If you crash with that as well, send in a bug report, and send an e-mail to Jeremy (edalberg AT ea DOT com) explaining the situation.