• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to price Mana Phasing Orbs?

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have a box full of MPO's from treasure hunting and need to clean house, so want to put them on a vendor. I see these requested often in chat, but prices are all over the board. What are fair prices, and which are most in demand?

thx

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Depends on the shard, and how many people are selling them. I routinely get 850k for them, and pardons, on Legends. Ive seen some shards way higher, a few shards a little cheaper. I usually check a few close shards and try to figure a median price, and start with that. My dad always said, " IF it doesn't sell, you can always go down on price and sell it...But if it does sell, you cant go up on that one."

Which I always took to mean, shoot a little high, and then back off until you find what works.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is always an auction house if your on a shard with a running gathering. And if the vendor search was up you could place on a vendor and walk the price down till it sells.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Difficult ...
As for the regs on it: MR is usually (little) more valuable/expensive than sr or hpr.
Some combos are aftersought, those are the expensive ones:
- lmc, hci, di (maybe dci too but i ve seen hci most of the times more expensive)
- lmc, dci, sdi (with a lower price than the one before)
Unwanted mods:
- hci with sdi (barely any char needs both, thougt an lmc + sdi might sell decent)
- lrc (Lrc 15 is simply not enought to free up imbuing slots on other parts)

Last edited: