• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to price items on Siege

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, I see things are alot cheaper here than on other shards. I am trying to make enough cash to buy an ethy horse or llama and have a few items to sell, just no idea how much to sell them for without being way over or under. It seems(from what Ive seen) to be an average of 4 times cheaper here, like something I would pay 20 mill on another shard is around 5 here. is this about correct?

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hiya =)
It is very hard to price things.
I use this as a reference
GSF Auction December '16
GIL does a great live auction in game once a month.
If you look down at the bottom of the first post you will see past auction.
The are great at keeping track of what the item was, who bought it and for how much.
This should at least give you a starting point and then negotiations start.
Hope this helps.. :moo:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Look at it this way, "pinks" sell for 100k a tic on prodo shards, here they sell for 10k a tic. However full kegs or spell books are double here, 10k here on the prodo shards 5k, why because of the cost of buying from the NPCs what we need to make it. I still sell tools on Luna vendor at 100gp per tool, same as prodo shard, good thing I have a miner or that would be at a loss per tool. I really wish NPCs sold stuff at prodo prices and a lot more then just 20. When I make a suit, it does not have all the bells and whistles just LRC, that requires Amber that the jewellers only sale at 20 a count.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blitz you can also list the items you want to sell and ask for a price check here on the forums. ;)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just curious, I see things are alot cheaper here than on other shards. I am trying to make enough cash to buy an ethy horse or llama and have a few items to sell, just no idea how much to sell them for without being way over or under. It seems(from what Ive seen) to be an average of 4 times cheaper here, like something I would pay 20 mill on another shard is around 5 here. is this about correct?
[GIL] has monthly auctions maybe get better prices for items that you may be selling off. White Council Public Forum

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good rule of thumb for *most* items is look at Atlantic and divide by ten, then adjust for what others may be selling for.
Taking Victim's Experience and Guidance to Heart :heart:
I put out some more Christmas Decorations for sell @ the Tree House.
I guess I should have had a hint when Grim left me charcoal in my mailbox... HAHAHAHA ....:p
Anyhoo, Maybe you all should sell more stuff on your vendors so people will have a clue..... just saying :grouphug:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish NPCs sold stuff at prodo prices and a lot more then just 20
Personally I wish there were more reasonable means of getting large quantities of these consumable items rather than buying them. I think things like crafting bottles and scrolls and mined regular gems should be at least 5x the output they are now.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Personally I wish there were more reasonable means of getting large quantities of these consumable items rather than buying them. I think things like crafting bottles and scrolls and mined regular gems should be at least 5x the output they are now.
How do you craft bottles where it is cost effective?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't really, that's what I'm saying. You can make them out of sand, but the output is low.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ya I have never seen how one log give JUST one board? Come on!!!

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They based it after watching this "Documentary" on woodcutting.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop monkeying around Sarg! *rimshot*

P.S. I have a candle stand for you if you still need one.