• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to obtain relics?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get relics from minor artifacts and major one.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need imbuing of 95.1 to unravel items that lead to relic fragments.

Items with total item properties of approx 450 will unravel into relic fragments (so higher end runic items or many artifacts)

There are rumors that perhaps there are other ways to occasionally get one.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if any house owner can place a souldforge deed? Or a co owner?

I am so freaking far from 95.1 it is funny sorta, (at 75) as for how you get a relic well i think some marties give them. Cannot prove it.

I have the skill to craft a forge but not to unravel a relic. So if there is really a legal way to get one please tell me.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if any house owner can place a souldforge deed? Or a co owner?

I am so freaking far from 95.1 it is funny sorta, (at 75) as for how you get a relic well i think some marties give them. Cannot prove it.

I have the skill to craft a forge but not to unravel a relic. So if there is really a legal way to get one please tell me.
Get one from someone else wouldn't be too hard by now I'd assume. Almost all illshenar arties unravel into frags. Co owners can place soul forges.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phantus, if I buy a soulforge deed I can place it? I saw some for sale on LS. No one I actually know can unravel them yet.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Phantus, if I buy a soulforge deed I can place it? I saw some for sale on LS. No one I actually know can unravel them yet.
fore sale on ls where ive looked all over?