• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to make a soulforge?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have upgraded account and wants to strat with imbung.

Need soulforge,how to make that?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i belive smith makes it and you need 75 imbue i think

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the part that is currently frustrating me to no end... You have to have at least 75 Imbuing to be able to create a soul forge, and you need at least one Relic fragment, wich means that we will need to wait for somebody on the shard to train Imbuing up to 95 before ANYBODY will be able to make their own forge. This means that for now the ONLY place you can train Imbuing is at the forge in Ter Mur. Now because you cannot use a moongate or recall there, you have to run through the entire underworld on a crafter loaded with items and resources, and survive in order to get to a place where you can practice raising your crafting skill. This to me is absolutely ********. Not to mention the fact that I cannot find my way through the underworld in order to get my crafter where he needs to be and UO has not released any maps of the new land. I know a player made a rather nice one, but I cant find that post anywhere, so at the moment I am logging out until I cool down so I dont end up throwing my laptop through a window.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be able to recall to Ter Mur soon. Just wait to get a rune from someone.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gosh,

it was even ,ore stupid than I thought it was.

I think I need a breake before I break something.

Regards
The Scandinavian

M

Mavar

This is the part that is currently frustrating me to no end... You have to have at least 75 Imbuing to be able to create a soul forge, and you need at least one Relic fragment, wich means that we will need to wait for somebody on the shard to train Imbuing up to 95 before ANYBODY will be able to make their own forge. This means that for now the ONLY place you can train Imbuing is at the forge in Ter Mur. Now because you cannot use a moongate or recall there, you have to run through the entire underworld on a crafter loaded with items and resources, and survive in order to get to a place where you can practice raising your crafting skill. This to me is absolutely ********. Not to mention the fact that I cannot find my way through the underworld in order to get my crafter where he needs to be and UO has not released any maps of the new land. I know a player made a rather nice one, but I cant find that post anywhere, so at the moment I am logging out until I cool down so I dont end up throwing my laptop through a window.
It should be fun for awhile as it will force some interaction aroung the 'public' soulforges.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did we start calling this a soulforge? I thought it was a queens forge or w/e.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The queen has a special soulforge that gives a crafting bonus to those players who have gained enough loyalty to use it.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amen brother.

Nothing like releasing a crafting class and then making it near impossible to work the skill.

This release is STUPID

It shows you the foresight of our dev team. They probably think this is fun. I upgraded my crafting account. I don't have hack and slashers there to fight through and the moongates don't work.

Can I have my $$ back?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So,

my weak smith need to wait until a hero come back from Ter Mur with a rune?

Grrrrr.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, bunch of people are going to be upset that they can't instantly afk imbuing and be gm by tomorrow.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naaah,

I just want to go there and start training.I havent even made a Gargoyle to make it easier.

Regards
The Scandinavian