• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to level a Hiryu to 100%

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any boss gives gains the unbound vortexs give gains but how is a regular guy that does not have keys to anything or know how to get to to the northwest corner of shame level 16 train his pet to 100%?

Night Terrors:
Night Terror - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
located: File:Ter mur map.jpg - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia bottom right the city inside the snow. Called eastern refuge. Only dead things can stay there. Stand in the middle and find out.

They are bad asses, nobody can kill them, you wont even scratch them. They will kill your pet in seconds. But the give Greatly gains while your pet struggles.

Don't let them attack you. Pull a single one to the edge of the city, they bounce back. Sick your pet on it. And in about 5 seconds you will have a dead pet. But don't be discouraged. Its gonna happen over and over. Only really good vets can keep them fighting. They tend to agrro on nearby humans.

So take your mage tamer. Mark a rune in a safe spot at the edge of the city.

You need to have GHeal, GCure, and dispel at easy reach. Invis any humans being attacked.
Sick your pet again. start spamming GHeal....... Your pet is poisoned hit Gcure. .... a revanent is hacking on your pet, dispel. More Gheals..... by now your pet is about to die a noxious death. Recall to that rune you made. You notice you have 5 or 10% gain.

Cure, dispel, heal your pet. Go back and attack the same one. An individual can give up to 50% gain. Keep fighting and you will be able to stay longer as you warm up your fingers. At about 20% you will get a couple no gain messages, keep battleing they will turn to gains again. After you get more cant trains, stop fighting that one. Go find another. The gains will start again. Theres at least 4 of them.

I decided to grab a Hiryu from my stable today. In exactly 30 mins It was:

hiryu.png

I only used 1 NT.

Then I goofed off a while, helped someone tame a frost mite and goofed off some more.

Went back to another NT and got to 80% in 15 mins. You could stay here and get to 100% if you want.

I chose to go to Navrey. We have a Navrey hole at someones house. You walk right in the hole.

I went from 80 to 100% in about 10 mins. At Navrey you have to Vet. She also does a lot of damage. A fast vetter can bring a nightmare here. I cant...

100%.png

You see it is a Hiryu that was only kept because it was brown.

Navrey does not damage you. It only damages one pet at a time.

She also kills tamers very fast. Invis before going up to her.

This is not an easy button
. It takes a lot of input from you. But it can be done.

So a fresh 3 slot beast can go from 0 to 100% in 30 mins if you work at it. Took longer to write this.

Both of these places are group friendly. All pets gain. And theres only one thing to attack.

I can give you a tour on LS if you want.

Good Luck

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 minutes to a hour pounding on dread pirates. Just be sure to have a meat shield for the first 100% until you can buff the new tame junk up to something worthwhile.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no idea where those are. Don't have a meat shield.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High Seas Pirates for the bounty quest from the docks in Zento or the Floating seaport guy. Scuttle the Dread Pirate ship, kill the orc crew and let your pets pound on the pirate. They have like 5 bazzillion HP and massive anatomy. They also don't hit very hard. When the pet stops gaining in training use your archer or dexxer to kill him fast or bind him with the rope and take him back for the bounty and hopefully orc ship pieces and 10k. Or let the pets just beat him to death collect his loot, clean his ships out and turn the death cert in at the docks for the 10k and move on to the next one. Meat shield is a tougher pet that you attack him with first so he doesn't attack your weaker pet. After the first phase of training the weaker pet should be buff enough to not need the second pet.