• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to go about getting a vendor

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

I was wondering if someone out there would mind describing to me how to setup a vendor in Luna. We all know LA can use more of them as a search for warez can be depressing at times here. I figure that I would have a newbie player blowout for the first week where everything was free. I have a billion rings and weapons from Melissa and would like to help out newbies and those with new characters get off to a good start. Don't worry, I don't plan on destroying the market as the rings and weapons I would put on would be for new and intermediate-level characters (no crystalline rings, etc.). I would be willing to pay 25-40k per week (depending on location) for his vendor. If anyone is interested please post a reply.

A

Azazel of LA

Im sure I can help you out , get in touch with me and we will see what we can do.