How to: Get your toy soldiers home - Now XSharding...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
:arr: Status and updates:

Status: I am currently: Collecting XShardingUnpacking Delivering on Chessie XSharding Finished!

Older updates are inside the spoiler.
1/16/2014: THE DEADLINE FOR DROPOFFS HAS PASSED.

1/19/2014: Napa toys have made their stopover on GL, if any GL players would rather pick up Napa now, rather than on Chessie/Atlantic.

1/20/2014: If anyone has a Sakura shield, and can carry a 36 item bag of my own stuff, please let me know. (Left it so I could fit extra toys)

1/22/2014: THP/TopPlotter has picked up the Yamato toys. He still has spare space going to Atlantic. He's going to wait until Friday to transfer. If anyone would like a ride for anything else, contact him at 267208357.

1/24/2014: THP should be xsharding Yamato now.

1/25/2014: I'll be packing/shipping Hokuto later this afternoon, and unloading the Asuka, Oceania, GL, Napa, and Sakura xfers.

1/28/2014:
  • I'll be packing Izumo tonight.
  • I'll be unloading Hokuto #1 and #2, Izumo #1, and Mizuho #1 and #2 tomorrow.
  • Izumo #1 and Hokuto #2 will ship tomorrow, once the xshard timer next allows.
  • The "post office" house is maxed on storage, so anyone who gave me a mailbox rune on Chessie, you'll be seeing some of your larger bags start to be delivered, so I can free up enough space to hold the last few shards' items.
  • Anyone who didn't already tell me which shard for pickup - Chessie or Atlantic - please ICQ to let me know.
1/30/2014:
Expect to hear from me tonight via ICQ when your bags are ready for pickup. That should free up enough space for me to unload Miz #1, Hok #2, Iz #1, and Iz #2. Also, Lady Lavender has volunteered to xshard Europa to Atlantic, so I can avoid dumping yet another full token's worth of items onto Chessie.

• Tonight, I will be unpacking Chessie, then distributing items tonight and tomorrow night. (Don't forget to check and empty your mailboxes, if you gave me a mailbox rune!)
  • Saturday night I am out of town.
  • Sunday, Europa will arrive on Atlantic, and I will unload all of the toys that currently are on Atlantic - expect to hear from me again then, when those are ready for pickup.
  • Monday I will be finishing unpacking Atlantic, distributing Atlantic, and xsharding Atlantic back to Chessie.
Once you hear from me, either for Chessie or Atlantic pickups, please get back to me ASAP. With the fest rapidly approaching, I need to have the Atlantic half transfer to Chessie no later than Monday night, which means I need to know which toys on Atlantic need to go on that trip. Chessy people, I am assuming that all of you need Atl toys carried back to Chessie. But anyone else, if you cannot pick up on Atlantic, and need to pick up on Chessie, I need to know ASAP. Same for the Chessie items; if you cannot pick up on Chessie, and need those toys moved to Atlantic for pickup, I need to know ASAP.
2/3/2014:
  • For those with an Atlantic pickup, your bags arrived from Chessie last night.
  • I will be finishing sorting out Atlantic tonight. I wouldn't mind freeing some space on the packies to finish sorting - they're all quite full when carrying everyone's boxes - so if you want to pickup half now, half when it's done, just get in touch via ICQ and I'll get you the first half when I get home tonight.
  • Chessie pickup people, once Atl is sorted, I'll get the boxes of Chessie items onto the packies, and send that load back home for final pickups.

2/4/2014: All xfers are done!
XShard status:

• Arirang: Trip 2 Cancelled, toybox not functional
  • Asuka: Trip 5: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Asuka: Trip 6: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Asuka: Trip 7: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Asuka: Trip 8: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Atlantic: Trip 7: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked
  • Atlantic: Trip 8: Arrived on Chesapeake (thanks Columbus); unpacked
  • Baja: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake (thanks Manticore); unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Balhae: Trip 2 Cancelled, no toys
  • Catskills: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Catskills: Trip 3: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Chesapeake: Trip 1: Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Drachenfels: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Lexfixr); partially arrived on Chessie from Atlantic; unpacked on Chessie and Atlantic
  • Europa: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Lady Lavender); unpacked
  • Formosa: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Great Lakes: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Great Lakes: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Hokuto: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Hokuto: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Izumo: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Izumo: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Lake Austin: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Voodoo Bad Mojo); unpacked
  • Lake Superior: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Lake Superior: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Lexfixr); unpacked
  • Legends: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Lady Damia); partially arrived on Chessie from Atlantic; unpacked on Chessie; unpacked on Atlantic
  • Mizuho: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Mizuho: Trip 2: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Napa Valley: Trip 2: Arrived on Great Lakes (thanks XpaganX), Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Oceania: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Origin: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Voodoo Bad Mojo); unpacked
  • Pacific: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Pacific: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Sakura: Trip 1: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Sonoma: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks Voodoo Bad Mojo); unpacked
  • Wakoku: Trip 5: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Wakoku: Trip 6: Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Wakoku: Trip 7: Arrived on Chesapeake; unpacked; Arrived on Atlantic; unpacked
  • Yamato: Trip 2: Arrived on Atlantic (thanks THP) unpacked
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The other 2 threads have gotten long and messy, so here's a new one to start clean.

Due to the power outages all this week in Ontario, I've had to push all the remaining x-shards back until I return in January. I will be taking drop offs Dec 26-28 and Jan 12 - Jan 15. Please contact me then via ICQ to get your items to me. Starting Jan 16, I will be xsharding as fast as I can. I'll start unpacking and sorting/delivering everyone's items back out as soon as possible. After all shards have arrived on Chesapeake, I will be taking them to Atlantic to deliver for those who cannot take delivery on Chesapeake.

On some shards, I am getting assistance from others, who are using shields to help get everyone's toy soldiers moved back to people's home shards. On those shards, toy soldiers only, please. I deliver the bags of toys to these carriers on Jan 16; there will have been plenty of time for dropoffs, so please, no late dropoffs!

Please move your characters to the 2nd floor logout corner at Luna in order to meet me for dropoffs.

As of Dec 27, we now have coverage for all shards which got a toybox, plus Arirang, if that toybox gets fixed. (If Balhae happens to still get a toybox, we will need a volunteer to help transfer those toys off of Balhae; please PM me if you have a shield there and can help.)

Quick reminder: A few people seem to have forgotten... Mugen follows Seige rules. You can't xshard off of either Mugen or Seige. :)

Brian DeSpell of Chesapeake
ICQ 23573865

:arr: Please note: There have been reports of scammers impersonating me to try and steal your items. Please confirm with me in ICQ that it really is me before you hand off any items!

Older info inside the spoiler.
Shards I am personally xsharding (to Chessie unless otherwise noted):
  • Asuka (trip #5)
  • Atlantic (trip #7)
  • Catskills (trip #3)
  • Chesapeake (to Atlantic) (trip #1)
  • Europa (trip #2)
  • Formosa (trip #1)
  • Great Lakes (trip #1)
  • Hokuto (trip #1)
  • Izumo (trip #1)
  • Mizuho (trip #1)
  • Oceania (trip #1)
  • Pacific (to Atlantic) (trip #2)
  • Sakura (trip #1)
  • Wakoku (to Atlantic) (trip #5)
  • Wakoku (to Chessie) (trip #6)
Shards others are carrying offshard - TOYS ONLY:
* Give toys to me to collect and track; I'll then pass them on to those carrying. :)
  • Arirang (carrier: Lady Lavender of Sonoma) [toybox broken] (cancelled; no toys)
  • Baja (carrier: Manticore of Baja)
  • Drachenfels (carrier: Lexfixr/Wild Thing of Drachenfels)
  • Lake Austin (carriers: Voodoo Bad Mojo of Sonoma, Lady Lavender of Sonoma)
  • Lake Superior (carrier: Lexfixr/Wild Thing of Drachenfels)
  • Legends (carrier: Lady Damia of Legends)
  • Napa Valley (carrier: Xpaganx of Chesapeake)
  • Origin (carrier: Voodoo Bad Mojo of Sonoma)
  • Sonoma (carriers: Voodoo Bad Mojo of Sonoma, Lady Lavender of Sonoma)
  • Yamato (carrier: THP / TopPlotter of Europa)
Shards without toys (thus no xshard):
  • Balhae
  • Arirang
This lists trips that already happened before the toy transfers; any trip listed above is still to happen. No trip is listed both above and here at the same time. :)

Shards I have already xsharded back to Chessie:
Arirang (1 trip)
Asuka (4 trips)
Atlantic (6 trips)
Baja (1 trip)
Balhae (1 trip)
Catskills (2 trips)
Drachenfels (1 trip)
Europa (1 trip)
Lake Austin (1 trip)
Lake Superior (1 trip)
Legends (1 trip)
Napa Valley (1 trip)
Origin (1 trip)
Pacific (1 trip)
Wakoku (4 trips)
Yamato (1 trip)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Hehe. In a nutshell:

I'll be collecting the toys everywhere. Then either me, or someone else trusted, will get them to Chessie. I'll drop them back off to anyone who can take them there, then for anyone else, I'll then take the rest to Atlantic for final dropoffs.

We have 2 shards that still have noone to get them offshard - Balhae and Yamato. Balhae does not yet have a toy, but Yamato does; if anyone can help get them anywhere other than Yamato, please contact me.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Pacific, LS, Cats, and Asuka have been unpacked. If I have a rune to your mailbox, I'll be delivering tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll be in touch via ICQ! :)

Brian
ICQ 23573865

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Just a reminder.....as from the other thread...

Iam leaving Hokuto in 14 hours time for great lakes ...at 21.00 gmt...27th dec

Iam leaving Europa in 38 hours tme for great lakes...at 21.00 gmt....28th dec

toys already given ar safe and boxed for there destination be in gl/ atl /pacs or euro

Thanks THP 267 208 357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
and i will endeavoiur to get a shard token with a atlantic return destination to oceania, balaha and yamoto

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
leaving form hokuto...to glakes now

And ....Brian when can i catch you for those last 4 shards we talked about...your icq is rebounding again....tell me a rough time u will be online....iam in europe so guess we will have a time problem

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
If ICQ is bouncing back, it means Pidgin isn't running on my end. We had another short power outage; back now. So if you get the "only accepts from people with phone numbers..." ICQ error, try me later, I've been knocked offline for some reason.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
just a heads up...

Iam now on Great Lakes ..i have europa and hokuto toys and a few bits and bobs....

staying a couple/few days on GL.....

Then iam going to ATL - PACS - back to EUROPA

If anyone else wants GL toys moving to ATL /PACS OR EUROPA

Or wants ATL toys moving to PACS OR EUROPA

Or PACS toys moving to EUROPA

u have 2-3 days to contact and meet me icq 267 208 357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
i will handle Yamato ...nailed on!

i can handle Oceania too if needs be....

Thanks again Brian ...U-R-A-STAR

I still need to meet u for....sakura and oceania if u r doing oceania

plus ...airang [if we get one] ....balhae [if we get one]

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Yes I'll be doing Oceania myself; I'll be buying the token when I get back from travelling.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Oh, by the way, it looks like the next raresfest is beginning of Feb on Europa. I've made no plans yet, but will likely be sending a vendorload from chessie over, if anyone who was going to pick up on Atlantic would rather pick up on Europa.

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 7, 2003
i will handle Yamato ...nailed on!

i can handle Oceania too if needs be....

Thanks again Brian ...U-R-A-STAR

I still need to meet u for....sakura and oceania if u r doing oceania

plus ...airang [if we get one] ....balhae [if we get one]

I have a Balhae shield.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianFreud

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Thanks, noted for now, and I'll make sure to contact you asap next time round! :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Going completely offline now, will be back and collecting again on the 13th! :)

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 28, 2004
under your bed
in case anyone needs a lift im starting a run tonight.

Friday (tonight): Origin -> Sonoma
Saturday: Sonoma -> LA
Sunday: LA -> ATL
Monday: ATL -> GL
Tuesday: GL -> Sonoma

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Be carefull theres a scam going around ....with people contacting carriers... with other icq numbers but the same name.....obvoiusly tryng to collect the toys/gifts people are carrying for others... etc

there will always be low life in the world...and they will play this game too...so be carefull exchanging only to the icq number/name given in the first place

thanks for reading

THP 267 208 357

Last edited:
Reactions: DJAd

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Thanks for the warning THP. I'd screwed up the date a little - for some reason I thought we weren't back until Monday. :D But I'm just home now from the airport; unpacking and such tonight, then I'll be around, taking dropoffs, catching up on ICQ messages, and so on starting tomorrow, rather than Monday. :)

Brian
ICQ 23573865

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Taking dropoffs now through Weds! ICQ me 23573865

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Taking dropoffs again tonight. Weds will be the final night for dropoffs. Don't forget to double check your characters and shards asap - make sure you don't forget that toy you stuck in a random bank on a holiday trading character! :)

Brian
ICQ 23573865

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 19, 2004
PST
I believe that I will have space from chessy to gl after all the toys have been delivered, I haven't added them yet but it looks that way ;o)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
I've finished sorting everything, etc. Everyone who hasn't already picked up, your bags are ready on both Chessie and Atlantic. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Out of interest did Arirang and Balhae ever get a toy box?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Sounds good THP :) And DJAd, yes and no. Balhae didn't, and Arirang's didn't work. Someone claimed they got an Arirang one through a fluke, but who knows? If they did, then it's a one of a kind. :D

Brian

Reactions: DJAd