• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get goza up higher than deco tool will allow?

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can i goza up these entrance stairs? Are there any tricks for this?
The decorative tool won't let me raise them that high. Please help :)

goza-at-ceiling-height.JPG

Feel free to comment on the design too ^^

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
it might work if you put a floor there between those two stairs when you go into custom. Then put the gozas there when you come out of custom, raise them up a few tiles. Go back into custom and delete the floor tiles, then lower the gozas down so that they are level with the stairs and you can walk on them. Hopefully that works, sometimes if an item is next to a tile it shouldn't technically be able to be on it MIGHT put it into the crate, I'm not sure if it will do that or not with the goza right next to a doorway like that or not.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How can i goza up these entrance stairs? Are there any tricks for this?
The decorative tool won't let me raise them that high. Please help :)

View attachment 22989

Feel free to comment on the design too ^^
place the gozas then go up to the second floor, or third floor. and raise the gozas up. You need to be up higher. Like if you need something raised higher on the roof then the tool lets you place a ladder.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
place the gozas then go up to the second floor, or third floor. and raise the gozas up. You need to be up higher. Like if you need something raised higher on the roof then the tool lets you place a ladder.
Really? I didn't know you could raise them even higher from other floors. That's super handy information!

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually modified the design so i no longer need the goza but i decided to test it out anyway.
It works like a charm :) Thank you!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Generally if you run up a ladder and are "higher" or on a higher floor than the item you want to raise you can raise it all the way to the top of the level you are on. Or lower it all the way to the ground of the bottom from above. I've done this a few times... Sometimes is rather a pain. But as long as you are above the item you can raise it as a general rule. You could have actually gone up to the roof stood on the edge and raised them from there. Works best in the EC.