• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get a cloak of corruption in 1 easy step...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Say the magic words with blackrock in your pack, when in the face of a shadowlord....

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Had reports of it doing as much as 24 THOUSAND points to an unhurt Shadowlord on other shards. it apparently does a percentage of the remaining Health, so you can't actually KILL the shadowlord with it, but all you need is to be one of the top three damagers to get a cloak, and he'll really miss those health points.

And, you can do it with any character, not just mages....

You could take a character with 7xGM begging, herding, tracking, forensics, item id, arms lore, potion id, and blow up a piece of blackrock and get a cloak.

Maybe if we blow up enough of them, the demons will finally show up, instead of ethereals with daemon names.

R

RestlessLA

i believe armageddon deals damage equal to about half his current hitpoints.. so essentially the first 3 people to cast armageddon on one will get a cloak when it dies

C

Chango Pelon

I got tons of screenies last night and will do a write up soon, but I won't be going back to follow up on this. I already did this event when it was called The Maginica Invasion.

Maybe I'll show up for the last day and get some more pyro pics. Fran can farm for me.

Meh...

I

imported_Desolation87

What makes me laugh is the ridiculous price people are trying to sell these quest items at. There not rare at all, fingers crossed that the trade-in will result in some gems coz so far these event items = bad.

C

Chango Pelon

And this caveman has 7 Cloak things, so you would be correct.

*though they are more a robe than a cloak...*

C

Chango Pelon

To clarify, I have Fran to thank for my ease of collection.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Well when your the first two to run up and say those lovely words...

I told you there was a reason we were gathering all that blackrock at the Magincia event.

G

Not too mention Ava Reese gave you a Cloak also! After she gave you that tip. Guess it was a trade then! But still If Chango can do it then anyone can

I

imported_Fran Fury

huh? Noone gave me a cloak. I saw Ava and said hi but that was it. In fact, now that I think about it I think she ran off without saying hi back.

Maybe she gave one to Chango though.

C

Chango Pelon

<blockquote><hr>

But still If Chango can do it then anyone can

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if I can just figure out this shoe tying thing...

I

imported_Desolation87

MANS GREATEST INVENTION = Velcro

Use this information wisely Chango.

G

Sorry Fran I meant I gave Chango a cloak not you. And I didnt see you saying Hi to me i think. What char was it?

I

imported_Fran Fury

Hehe Yeah he told me that it was him that got it.

That's what I get for sleeping in the middle of the night.

I was on my tamer Angel Dust.

C

Chango Pelon

Yeah, the Evil Angel Dust who let's her husband die instead of throwing a heal and then blaming it on "lag" while LoLoLoLing over my corpse.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I must have lagged through the LoLoLoLing too because I don't recall that part.

Aren't you supposed to be reporting facts?

Now if you want to keep making stuff up I can sick my puppy on you again.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't make me sic my pets on you two.....

Gotta love it when an April fools day prank comes together....

C

Chango Pelon

I eat bugs for breakfast!!!

No, for real, I eat bugs for breakfast.