• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Delete UO Stratics Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I didn't see a questions section relating to the forums... so i suppose that is a suggestion.... but, I want to know how to delete this account. I am no longer interested in having an account here.
I did some searching but i did not find any info regarding deleting.
Or it this one of those sites that i have to get banned from to have it deleted?

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We do not, as a rule, delete user accounts.
There is often very little that would be accomplished through doing so that wouldn't be similarly accomplished through just not logging in.
Plus, it's often that case that users who wish their accounts deleted when they leave eventually come back, at which point they have no account to come back to.

Being banned from the forums, however, would be a sure-fire way to ensure that your account isn't deleted.
Also, in a similar case to the above, if a user were to facilitate their leaving through getting banned, any later return would technically be ban evasion.

If you have a specific reason for wanting something to happen to your account, then drop me a PM, and we can try and work something out.

Just a Dude

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please don't go.

Can I have your stuff?

If you don't post for three months your account will go into idoc and people will camp your posts to pickup spare letters, z's are very rare.
Sure... feast piggies zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You already have your answer, but to be clearer about it.
The answer to your question is that you can't delete your account, and in addition to that we tend not to delete accounts.
An exception could possibly made, on a case-by-case basis, but in order for said exception to actually be made you'll have to contact one of the administrators about it. As a Forum Administrator, I invited you to PM me to that end.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does it matter to you?
was just trying to help.. it matters to be because you posted on a public forum which makes it everyones business.

plus you got ur answer from an admin.

pm said admin if you want maybe they will make am exception. im sorry you are having trouble in real life and are taking it out on those trying to help.

my point is very valid. you don't wanna be here clear your cookies and history .. delete your app if ya got it.. hell change your email and pw on the account to something random. gone

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I want to know how to DELETE my account. Any other topic is not open for discussion.
I think that you got your answer to this question, and a possible resolution has been offered to you by @Cirno . Also, you were invited to discuss this issue in private message. Every further public discussion will just lead to harsh words and trolling, and that is the reason why I'm closing this thread.

Have a nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.