• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Contact UOGamecodes

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I bought an item on UOGamecodes and did not receive the email with the code. Is there a phone number for them?

Thanks,
Katrena

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This page might help, it suggests if you need to order by phone "We can be reached by calling 1-866-543-5435 (option 1) and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you." Maybe that person will also be able to sort out problems with existing orders too.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I buy alot of items from uogamecodes IE Upgrade codes etc for gold in game for players who dont have the option and sometimes uogamecodes is horrible and I just have to call EA customer service to get an answer resolved.

Thats the best way to do it.

B

Beer_Cayse

Silly question ... and really directed to EA I suppose.

If you cannot fix UOGameCodes or keep it working, why not just put up a page with the CS phone number on it? That way you only need to fart with the page if the number changes.

There are enough folks having to call CS because the doggone pages don't work, it seems to me this is the simplest cure.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I bought an item on UOGamecodes and did not receive the email with the code. Is there a phone number for them?

Thanks,
Katrena
Natural questions that need to be asked:

Check your spam folder? Checking the correct email address you gave them?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I can't seem to get a person at the contact phone number. What is the email address that you use to contact customer service regarding UOGamecode orders?

Thanks,

Katrena

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Best way is call 866-543-5435

select option 2 go through all the menus and just wait for a very long time. I just called them dealing with some codes and I got through in like 22mins.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have been calling that number and no one ever answers, other than the recording. Option 2 is for Pogo and there are no more options after that. Is this what you are selecting for UO?

Thanks, Katrena