• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to contact players on asian shards?

K

kristypl

Im a cross shard trader, and most of my contacts no longer play. I cant seem to find a site that allows me to interact with players on these shards. any help would be nice. I want to trade 13th tickets and when christmas rolls around the christmas items.

I know not a lot of players speak english, but i am trying to find anyone that can.

Thanks in advance

Kristy
Lake Superior

I

ikaikaman

In JP-shard,almost player use "uoctionbbs.com". but Japanese only.
...Your PC Environment adapt Multibyte Character,and with Machine Translation
,might want to post a message.

Ah,,,some days ago.I saw trading messages of 13th on Help-chat.

About Korean shard(Balhae Arrirang?),few player on them.so No trade bbs exist.

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im a cross shard trader, and most of my contacts no longer play. I cant seem to find a site that allows me to interact with players on these shards. any help would be nice. I want to trade 13th tickets and when christmas rolls around the christmas items.

I know not a lot of players speak english, but i am trying to find anyone that can.

Thanks in advance

Kristy
Lake Superior
Not sure have you check this sticky post (under holiday trading)
http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-holiday-trading/165211-revised-safe-trading-list.html

:)