• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to bond a chicken?

B

Budweiser

What do you feed chickens to bond them if you can at all?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feed it hay. Buy the hay from Npc farmers. It is called a sheaf of hay.

N

Nyte Doombringer

LOL chickens eat hay? Horses and cows eat hay, chickens eat chicken feed, lol

O

Old Man of UO

Duct Tape usually works, from my younger days on the farm. You can bond a chicken to 'most anything if you have enough. Also good for removing the feathers prior to cooking.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs*

One of the first characters I actually met on Siege in 2004 was BBQ the chicken that Sloan owned. Now that was one mean Siege chicken. :) I was not sure if my first pking would be from vampiric reds on Siege or her...chicken. ;) I still miss BBQ the chicken there, I think some red FRIED it perma like.

Aye I think they bond with hay npc bought. I think I tried free wheat once from the brit fields but I do not think those worked but yeh try em cuz they are free but, it may only be npc bought hay for them.

I

InspectorGadget

*laughs*

Aye I think they bond with hay npc bought. I think I tried free wheat once from the brit fields but I do not think those worked but yeh try em cuz they are free but, it may only be npc bought hay for them.
Hay from the NPC is like 4gp...go kill a mongbat for it if your taht poor :p

Liked the story though.

IDEAD!!!!

X-SHARD CFC!?!

(Ill have to talk to GL CFC founders to make sure i can steal there name)

O

Old Man of UO

*laughs*

One of the first characters I actually met on Siege in 2004 was BBQ the chicken that Sloan owned. Now that was one mean Siege chicken. :) I was not sure if my first pking would be from vampiric reds on Siege or her...chicken. ;) I still miss BBQ the chicken there, I think some red FRIED it perma like....
HOW fun would that be! Get together a whole PK guild that uses chickens to PK with!! The victims would be too ashamed to tell their friends how they died.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs*

Even more comic on Siege...instead of someone shouting OMG I was killed by Krystal they are shouting OMG um nm am too embarrassed to say I got pecked to death by a Siege tamed chicken. lol

Trust me I eyeballed BBQ the pet chicken, very cautiously when I seen that chicken when I first went on Siege. :) I didn't know him nor his owner at all back then. Sadly BBQ got FRIED by someone else on the shard he was a siege *legend* as far as chickens go. lol

Never know what comic tricks one player may be playing on a new arrival when ya enter Siege. :) (or anywhere felucca for that matter)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hay from the NPC is like 4gp...go kill a mongbat for it if your taht poor :p

Liked the story though.

IDEAD!!!!

X-SHARD CFC!?!

(Ill have to talk to GL CFC founders to make sure i can steal there name)
I don't know if ye were playing UO back in 98 but if ya were remember there were way more mongbats on Glow back then. My first death ever in UO as a newbie was...being ganked by a swarm of mongbats in glow. haha Musta been 50 of em on me. So I ran half dead then seen liches in the cemetary...the bats ganking me to death so...the liches never got a chance to kill me. lol There was no NEW HAVEN holding our hands when we began UO back then. :) Then I got pkd outside of Delucia and thought..oh this game is FUN ! haha

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my killer chicken. This chicken was trained up before there was a such thing as bonding pets.

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my killer chicken. This chicken was trained up before there was a such thing as bonding pets.

*Sigh*

That chicken has better stats than my main Warrior..

Maybe I'll start a new character with 50 taming, and build me a killer chicken. Likely *FARM* better than me..

Chicken.. Farm... I kill myself...