• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How To Avoid Targetting Summons?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, simple question, but after last nights EM event on Europa, I think it's finally time to ask... is there any way to avoid targetting red Summons (Energy Vortex, Lich Lord etc) in the Enhanced Client?! It takes me ages to cycle through all of those looking for things to fight at such events!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, simple question, but after last nights EM event on Europa, I think it's finally time to ask... is there any way to avoid targetting red Summons (Energy Vortex, Lich Lord etc) in the Enhanced Client?! It takes me ages to cycle through all of those looking for things to fight at such events!
There is no way. Target manually by using the mobiles bar...

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no way. Target manually by using the mobiles bar...
Oh man, I couldn't imagine using the mobiles bar during an EM event.
Infact, the last EM event I attended (which was also my first) the enhanced client ended up crashing on me because the screen was filled with too many things. I ended up having to switch over the the classic client to finish the event.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man, I couldn't imagine using the mobiles bar during an EM event.
Infact, the last EM event I attended (which was also my first) the enhanced client ended up crashing on me because the screen was filled with too many things. I ended up having to switch over the the classic client to finish the event.
ditto, and dont even try to do corgul with the EC, his fireball effect lasts minutes on the EC for some reason, the fire keeps stacking up and up and up until you get a crash.