• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How the player base pop on this shard?

• Thread starter Ethereal_Corpse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Ethereal_Corpse

I currently play on atl. And was wondering if pac has the large numbers of players as atl?

Thinking of doing a character transfer.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not as large as atlantic, though it is still quite populated. We have enough players to keep a portion of the player base rude.

Both the pvm and pvp scene seem quite active.

There is alot of land open fairly easy to get an 18x18 if you spend some time looking around.

Why do you want to move? less players but still more than the empty shards? More availability on hunting grounds? less rude folks?

E

Ethereal_Corpse

Less players. And my friends might be going over to pac. I tried napa but that place was a ghost shard.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a handful of folks at luna, new haven, yew gate, champ spawns (fel and tokuno) its got more room to grow than atlantic. Its not as dead as some of those smaller servers. Prime time is 5-11pm pst.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pvp is fairly active, usually always people at luna through 10 or 11pm at least. Factions are active as well.