• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How the hell do you get Wolf spiders out of Underworld?

L

lancelot99

You can't gate from the underworld, so how do you get wolf spiders out?

Ok sorted... Had to use the 'teleport log out-log back in' exploit to get them out

Next question, are 2x Wolf spiders or raptors any good? (seeomg as raptors have pack instinct, i'd thought they would be great to hunt with...

Last edited by a moderator:

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could walk the spiders out, it just require more time to move monsters from potential bottle neck area. With well placed invis, you should not have too much issue.

You could also use pet summoning crystal ball.

As far as viability of wolf spider or raptor pairs as hunting companions, tests posted by other users from initial SA expansion release indicate a marginal rating at best.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The same way i get good stat Iron Beetles out of the Underworld. Attack them and have them follow you all the way to near the entrance (before the cannons), then start to tame them. You don't have to worry about spawn attacking them then. It's faster with an Iron Beetle though, because you can hit them with a Magic Arrow, and they get a burst of speed that lasts about 7-10 secs. Whenever it wears off, just hit them with another Magic Arrow.
I tamed and fully trained a Wolf Spider, so i could have a bunch of guildies beat on it with 100% Poison Weps for wep gains. Since Wolf Spiders have 100% Poison Resist, no need to heal/vet it, and since it has GM Wrest/GM Tact, it works real well for getting guildies from 90-120 Wep Skill/Tact.

Last edited:

MasterCye

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Why not find a safe spot and log off then log back on again. Your pet will disappear with a message that they couldn't log out with you. Then you can recall to a spot outside of the Underworld log off and log back on again, and your new pet should be there with you.

I had this happen with a Lowland Boura I was training with. I logged in and there was this Boura in the house with me.