• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) How the heck do I renew subscription? Bok?

Hello old friends! Bok Bok! How do I renew subscription? It seems like a drunk, blind orc designed the ea/mythic interface. Hellllllpppp!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This should hopefully help, about half way through it talks about renewing subscriptions. :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bok!

*hugs Handalf*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glue! how ya doing? I'll be on this coming weekend!
*In best Obi Wan Kenobi voice* Glue, now that's a name I've not heard in a long time

And in other news, when I told Reeky her chickenpal might be coming back she got so excited she didn't even make it to her pee stump. Of course, even under ideal circumstances, her actually using the pee stump is iffy at best. She seems to prefer Mama's bathtub for some reason. Don't ask me why

Last edited:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reeky prefers my bathtub because she's a naughty goblin who needs a good spanking! That or her bladder is smaller than a peanut. Then again, that's her charm and though I'm constantly on my knees while scrubbing my tub, I put up with it because she's got a good sense of humor.

Handy!!! It would be wonderful to have you back. This weekend, Mike is flying in after we've been apart for almost a month. I plan to sit and stare at him for a long time so the computer may not be my priority. That said, I hope to be online Sunday and it'd be fun to see you and catch up on where the heck you've been! Bring a pee stump and Reeky and I can catch you up on the game. *wink*

*In best Obi Wan Kenobi voice* Glue, now that's a name I've not heard in a long time

And in other news, when I told Reeky her chickenpal might be coming back she got so excited she didn't even make it to her pee stump. Of course, even under ideal circumstances, her actually using the pee stump is iffy at best. She seems to prefer Mama's bathtub for some reason. Don't ask me why