• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How often does Sap of Sosaria spawn?

B

blust4

I want to do the human to elf quest but I can't find the Sap of Sosaria on the ground. According to stratics, it is on the ground near the two Yew tress north of Yew Cemetery. I have searched every Yew Tree in Yew Area and still failed to find one sap. Using the search web site, I do find some vendors selling them at 5000 gp a sap. I want to know how often this quest item spawn. Because I failed to find one last night and this morning after the server backed up. Thanks.

B

blust4

By the way, this is in Chesapeake. I know in some servers it is 100 gp a sap. But some smart guys in Chesapeake who take all the Sap of Sosaria and you can only buy them from his vendor. That is why I asked how often this item spawns so I can beat him next time it spawns.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its spawns very often realy. there are several every minute.

Just use ctrl-shift when walking near the tree. sometimes they behind it and hard to see.

B

blust4

Its spawns very often realy. there are several every minute.

Just use ctrl-shift when walking near the tree. sometimes they behind it and hard to see.
Thanks. Ctrl-shift is a great idea. It did hide behind the tree.