• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How often can I challenge 'Dark Knight the Challenger of Ol'Haven'

G

I thought that I could do it once every 24 hours. The last time I tried was on Thursday, and when I try to recall it is still telling me that I cannot recall to this item at this time when I try to recall to the darkness?

I

imported_Lord Kynd

is it not once per character ?
you can delete characters but there is a wait time before you can create a new one.
plus you shouldn't be able to recall into this area. being a 'special area' and being 'new'.

G

I believe he can be challenged more than once per character until success. I'll ask around.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there is a bug with the rune that it not reset to go back to the challenge after the 24 hours are over.

G

From the KR Forum - Jan of 2008 - here

Pay close attention to Miss Echo's response and follow the links in it. She wrote up a good guide, which appears to be more like a 72-hour wait between attempts. See if this helps.

G

*sigh*

Well, that is just lovely. Not even sure why I got kicked the first time. I was fighting him just fine, then the next thing I know I was out of the arena...