• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much would you pay?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full focus Mage suit

2/6
30 sdi
45 dci
40 lmc
18 hpr
15+ mr not sure
15 dmg eater
17 kinetic eater
24 fire eater
17 energy eater
65/70+/65/65/70 not corpse :(

Orny
Rangers cloak
Tangle
Necro shroud
Kasa

Just looking for an estimate...?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get rid of the energy eater, make it 30 Kinetic Eater and all 70s. Should sell quick

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get rid of the energy eater, make it 30 Kinetic Eater and all 70s. Should sell quick
Funny u say that I switched out kinetic for energy I felt the 4-5 damage regen from kinetic wasn't worth losing the 3-5 additionally for energy for when I fight mages. I'm not nessasarily selling it but if I were with the 30 kinetic what do you think it would fetch?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
u have 15 dmg eater, the 17 energy and kinetic is essentially negligible at that point.

It seems like this suit is just pieced together from spare parts with the resists and stuff, unless im missing something?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u have 15 dmg eater, the 17 energy and kinetic is essentially negligible at that point.

It seems like this suit is just pieced together from spare parts with the resists and stuff, unless im missing something?
Can you explain how it's negligible maybe I'm reading the uoguide to it wrong my view on it is that if your fire/energy/cold/poison eater are lower than the damage eater then it won't proc..I could be wrong ..and no it's not put together spares I'm not sure how u get that but ok

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
because they are only 2% higher than the damage eater, the fire eaters not bad because it is fairly higher than the damage eater.

I just asked if it was put together spares because most suits with the mods that you have have considerably more to them than what you have such as skill bonuses, casting focus, or at least maxxed out resists

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have up the 30 kinetic for energy it seemed more logical to have 3 eaters proc rather then 2 it wasn't that much of a stretch actually damage regen wise I tested both and liked the energy more as I seem to regen a whole heck a lot faster and they proc a lot more almost every spell it seems..as for pieces together Almost every piece is 6 mods and u have to remember its reforged gear with only the kasa as a resist piece so it's extremely hard to get all 70's with base armor..I'm not sure it's possible without putting resists on jewls. I burned close to 10k reg leather getting the resist pieces prior to reforging all 5 base minus the kasa are arcane and invigorating

Most look like this
Eater
Hpr
Mr
Lmc
Lrc
Stam/casting focus/int bonus or something to that effect it wasn't cost efficient to get all 2% casting focus to hit those perfect pieces of
2 casting focus
15 eater..it normally does 12 with focus
3 hpr +
3 mr+
8+lmc
20 lrc