• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much stamina does Greater Refreshment Potion restore?

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know normal refresh potions restores 25% Stamina, but I can't find any information googling online on how much stamina Greater Refreshment Potion restores, but only that it obviously restores a larger percentage of a normal refresh potions.

Would anyone know exactly or roughly how much stamina Greater Refreshment Potions restores? (w/o the use of Enhance Potions property of course)

Thank you.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No they changed it from TOTAL refresh to GREATER refresh, and it no longer does it all. But I don't know the number that it will do

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Imagine that, the official Wiki of the game is wrong. >.<
Ahhhh! Say it ain't so!

@Potgut - easy way to find out. grab a character and give them 1 total/greater refresh potion. overload them and have them move until stam is all gone. take potion ... how much was restored? If you want, do this several times to get an average. <shrug>

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhhh! Say it ain't so!

@Potgut - easy way to find out. grab a character and give them 1 total/greater refresh potion. overload them and have them move until stam is all gone. take potion ... how much was restored? If you want, do this several times to get an average. <shrug>
that'd be the way to do it, but it would probably be best to do that on test where you can adjust the dex level and get a bigger sample size and really dial it in.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or....the people who programmed it could just drive by and toss a note in here letting us know.

Novel idea, right?