• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how much room do ya need?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, i thought id enjoy a slice of that 15th aniversary cake, i double click it.... it says i dont have enough room in my backpack for it.
i look, i have 80 items in my pack.... big cake i guess.

so i put in on the ground and double click it.... says it has to be in my backpack to use it.

so i empty my backpack.
20 items left in it, double click the cake.... says i dont have enough room in my backpack.

eh?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so, i thought id enjoy a slice of that 15th aniversary cake, i double click it.... it says i dont have enough room in my backpack for it.
i look, i have 80 items in my pack.... big cake i guess.

so i put in on the ground and double click it.... says it has to be in my backpack to use it.

so i empty my backpack.
20 items left in it, double click the cake.... says i dont have enough room in my backpack.

eh?
Are you by any chance overweight? And I mean that in the sense that is your backpack at or near 550 stones (Or the max weight in stones you would be able to hold based on your Strength). You won't be able to get a slice of cake if you have more than 124 items in your pack, but also if you are overloaded.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
20 items, 50/456 stones so 406 stones available.

Last edited:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried logging out completely then back in or dying and resing?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are too FAT! No cake you you, piggy.

I cut off 2 slices just fine.

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dying and ressing for a cake.
Better be a dang good cake
I bet the server doesn't recognize all the soft cheese and plastic toys.
*chuckles*