• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much Hit Chance Increase does Ninjitsu Wolf From give you?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious.. I'm pretty sure it's 20% HCI, but when I logged on TC to check it the menu didn't update with any HCI increase in Wolf form so I'm no longer positive.. If you know can you link your source of information as well

THX.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 extra hit points that is, not 20% hci. Wolf form doesn't increase hci.
Both the Ninjitsu FAQ on Stratics' Warrior forum *and* UOGuide list it as doing so. The FAQ even states 20% increase. UOGuide doesn't list a percentage.

Not surprisingly, UOHerald.com is quite vague on what exactly it does.

Speaking from personal experience, I would say it does, only because I recently trained an archer to 120 and wolf form helped immensely during the lower levels of training.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both the Ninjitsu FAQ on Stratics' Warrior forum *and* UOGuide list it as doing so. The FAQ even states 20% increase. UOGuide doesn't list a percentage.

Not surprisingly, UOHerald.com is quite vague on what exactly it does.

Speaking from personal experience, I would say it does, only because I recently trained an archer to 120 and wolf form helped immensely during the lower levels of training.
I guess I'm half right. I've played a ninja for a long time and have never seen any hit chance increase ever, just the 20 point hit point increase in my stat bar but I looked at the spell just now using the tool tips in options and when I moused over wolf form, it mentions a hit chance increase, but no percentage. I hit my target no more often in wolf form than in human form.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I guess I'm half right. I've played a ninja for a long time and have never seen any hit chance increase ever, just the 20 point hit point increase in my stat bar but I looked at the spell just now using the tool tips in options and when I moused over wolf form, it mentions a hit chance increase, but no percentage. I hit my target no more often in wolf form than in human form.
Do you already have 45 hci? If I am not mistaken wolf form does not bring you over the caps for either hpi or hci. Either way it is suppose to add hci, tho I am not sure how much it actually adds.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1625614 said:
Do you already have 45 hci? If I am not mistaken wolf form does not bring you over the caps for either hpi or hci. Either way it is suppose to add hci, tho I am not sure how much it actually adds.
Yup. That's probly why I've never noticed anything, lol.

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-20 HPI
-20 HCI
-EC FTW :)
Was on test before EC! bwahahaha. BTW kitsune gives the same bonuses... you're just... bigger and more obvious... basically anti-ninja... though a speed hacking wolf named "xxX L337 SN1P3z Xxx" is anti-ninja too... but less...