• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Much HCI does Ninjitsu "Wolf Form" give you?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. I've always been aware that the Ninjitsu Wolf Form Gives an HCI boost, but never really been sure HOW MUCH... Does anyone know ?

S

Stupid Miner

One way to find out: Hit a monster 1000 times in wolf form and compare it to the average hit chance % without wolf form.

Doesn't sound appealing? It didn't sound appealing to anyone else either, which is why no one has any numbers. (it's unlikely the info was released)

S

Sho Hashi

+20. Checked on my ninja in KR. Also, someone else posted it in an old thread.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It shows up in the SA client (you can see on your stats page the total on each mod - tested at ninjitsu 90.0, 100.0, 110.0 and 120.0 and all have +20 HCI)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx to most of you...

Too Stupid Miner... Someone pee in your coffee lately? Sheesh.... I asked if someone knew the info... I KNOW how to find it myself, but like you said it's time consuming, and I was betting the info was already out there.. oh look!! I was right... :bored:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice attitude for a reporter on stratics...

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God you guys overeact. How do you guys function outside in the real world?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you guys function outside in the real world?
Well lets just say don't leave your coffee cup alone.... :D

PS... I agree with that old saying "there's no such thing as a stupid question" so someone going out of there way to voice their opinion that they didn't like the question (and a stratics reporter no less) I felt deserved a response.... that's all.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps he simply made an honest mistake, feeling confident that the information wasn't available and thought he was doing a good deed by answering (with a sort of playful jab at the fact that it's not published in the play guide)?

I didn't read anything that sounded like it intended to be antagonistic to the original poster in his reply.

A

altarego

Perhaps he simply made an honest mistake, feeling confident that the information wasn't available and thought he was doing a good deed by answering (with a sort of playful jab at the fact that it's not published in the play guide)?

I didn't read anything that sounded like it intended to be antagonistic to the original poster in his reply.
Anyone who's used KR and played with ninjitsu within the last few years would have the answer off the top of his head. Oh that's right, some folk still believe that KR is evil, despite that fact that that's what they're playing now, with a 2D coated sugary wrapper.

Or, anyone who bothered to take 5 min on a test shard.

This wasn't an honest mistake. This was an example of being snarky, just like I'm being at the moment. Cheers.