• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much gold do you think will be spent on the New Magincia Plot Lotto

Lord Essex

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the title implies.. How much gold do y'all think will be spent on the New Magincia Plot Lotto across all shards!?

:bdh:

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL is well over a billion already, and thats just on TWO of the plots...

EDIT: As of a few minutes ago, 4/2/11 12:32am CST GL had spent: 2,136,022,000 gold

Lord Essex

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.. So I screwed the pooch.. If I could edit the poll I would:bowdown:

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i voted over 5 billion, presuming it was across all shards

Phoenix_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the total spent on the lottery across all shards will be more than 50 billion. It might double that and crack 12 figures.

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the total spent on the lottery across all shards will be more than 50 billion. It might double that and crack 12 figures.
o_O thats a lot.. i dont think I would go that high lol but you never know

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the only way it gets up that high or higher is if ATL/GL pull 25 billion between the two of them alone. Possible, but I dunno. It depends if certain people throw some of their eggs at it.