• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much do you sell the scrolls you steal for?

N

Nickster

Hi Guys, trying to get an idea of prices on items i am targeting in my steals, have pagged a few powerscrolls on Siege and just wondering what i can expect to get for them?
#
thanks
Nick

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 120's sell on Siege... mostly because it's 1 char per account, so almost everyone has all the scrolls they need. I have 115's on my vendor in town, but they just sit there.

:scholar:

N

Nickster

hi mate!!
been trying to get hold of you the last few nights to join up!! are you on tonight..

i do have a 120 scroll too :) was reluctant to sell but may be tempted.

are you playing tonight??

PM me,

cheers
Nicky

N

Nickster

not home atm, friggin work!
i will register now, will deffo be on later though, what time zone you in??
just so i can get an idea of what time you are on and stuff :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually don't sell my scrolls...I eat them myself, lol. The 120 fighting and mage scrolls do sell for a nice bit of change on Siege, but you are better off just running an auction on the forum to get the best prices...la

N

Nickster

Hehe, Excellent, i will do that then... P.S i saw your RL photo's where did you buy the 120 "build like a tank" scroll :)

how often do you work out to maintain your size! i used to train all the time until i got married then went a bit squishy when i stopped, struggling to get physique back now :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I usually hit the gym 3 or 4 nights a week. But that was only after the wife and I split up. LOL...la

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, Excellent, i will do that then... P.S i saw your RL photo's where did you buy the 120 "build like a tank" scroll :)

how often do you work out to maintain your size! i used to train all the time until i got married then went a bit squishy when i stopped, struggling to get physique back now :)
He's actual a really small midget with normal size muscles, it makes him look big, but really we could play catch with him

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I read somewhere that he uses "performance enhancers". I read it on the Internet so it has to be true. *nods*

N

Nickster

Haha, I usually hit the gym 3 or 4 nights a week. But that was only after the wife and I split up. LOL...la
exactly the opposite of what happened to me then :)

i am only 5ft6" though so i looked bigger than i was.... did i see a thread about a midget with normal muscles?

:)

well hats off to ya man, you certainly display the hard work!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, the midget part is in reference to a long standing joke from the OT forum. I'm 5'-11.5" irl...la

N

Nickster

lol :)
i thought there was something i was missing :)

Man, i can't wait to finish work... least i am getting paid overtime for reading/posting here right now :)