• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much bushido is required to bond lesser hiryus?

G

My understanding was you only needed 90 for them to bond, just like you needed 90 to be able to control them, but I keep getting a message that in order to bond I need to raise my bushido. I'm at 90.2 real.

I

imported_athos_uo

Sorry, this was fixed in pub 47.

--

<blockquote><hr>

My understanding was you only needed 90 for them to bond, just like you needed 90 to be able to control them, but I keep getting a message that in order to bond I need to raise my bushido. I'm at 90.2 real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Five on Friday"August 31, 2007"
<blockquote><hr>

"I have Bushido, and I'm having trouble controlling and/or bonding with my Lesser Hiryu. What's up with that?"
First of all, the bonding issue. Wilki looked into it, and turns out it was actually bugged before - you could bond with the lesser hiryu even if you didn't have the skill to control it. That's not good. However, by fixing that issue, we actually changed it so you can't bond with it unless you meet the taming requirements - Bushido isn't taken into account. That's not good, either, and we're considering that a bug at the moment.

As for control chance, we aren't seeing issues with it so far. If you have 90 Bushido, you have a 60% chance to control the lesser hiryu, and it scales up to a 90% chance at 120 adjusted skill, or 95% at 120 real skill (no jewelry.) Even at 120 real skill, you'll probably want to keep some food on hand in case your lesser hiryu refuses an order - you don't want its loyalty to drop too far!

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_athos_uo

This was once questioned and answered in Japanese FoF like Q&amp;As, on 31.Oct,'07, not weekly but monthly:

<blockquote><hr>

Q. My Lesser Hiryu won't be bonded with Bushido skill. This was fixed in Publish 47, wasn't it?

A. The conditions to let lesser hiryus bonded became harder than before. Cf. eSearch(Japanese KB).

[/ QUOTE ]
The required Skill value to let Lesser Hiryus bonded became higher than before. I have found a post about this issue on Samurai Forum.

It seems that Bushido 90 is not enough. Perhaps Bushido 100?