• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How much a castle worth on Catskills?

S

Sweety

Got the castle bug lately....
i have a lot of junk i don't know if i could sell but maybe with a castle as my motivation...

Whats the average rate these guys go for? Tram and Fel on Catskills or any shard actually
and How often do people sell them?

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends a lot on location.

I recently bought a Fel Castle on Cats for 250 Mil (really nice spot) and a Tram Castle on Napa for 175 mil (in the swamps).

I sold a Tram Castle on Napa (pretty good spot) for 300 mil, about 4 or 5 months after paying about that in Gold and goods for it.

What really makes Castle's so pricey is the location, plus the fact that not many come up for sale.

So I guess to answer you question, a Castle on Cats could go for as low as 150 million (really cheap price someplace like swamps) or as much as 400 -500 million (for a really primo location).

Hope this helps somewhat.

S

Sweety

Thanks a bunch this gives my a good estimate at what i may need to pay