• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many warning till u get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cac

I got caught unatended macroing. No 3rd party stuff just had a key boiund to a macro ,. Buit i got a message and was warned. How many do u get till ur banned?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got caught unatended macroing. No 3rd party stuff just had a key boiund to a macro ,. Buit i got a message and was warned. How many do u get till ur banned?
I think it's 3.

But pretend it's 2 and don't try it again.

N

NewThunder

It shuld be Zero! The fact you are asking this question indicates to me that you intend to violate the policy again.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh christ let the dude go, least he was honest and didn't make up some bs story involving a doorbell, wizard of oz, a d battery, and a flaming bunny rabbit.

S

Stupid Miner

oh christ let the dude go, least he was honest and didn't make up some bs story involving a doorbell, wizard of oz, a d battery, and a flaming bunny rabbit.
A "C" battery would be more convincing.

@ OP: Hope ya learned a good lesson from the experience :p

D

DVDA

It shuld be Zero! The fact you are asking this question indicates to me that you intend to violate the policy again.
No it shouldnt be Zero, people mess up....I got a warning in 1998 when I first started I was fighting a lizardman on my first day (with wrestling, cause i didnt know it didnt do damage nor did I have a weapon) well I was gaining skill but I had to go so I just left the computer running hoping he would be dead or I would gain a lot of skill by the time I returned...

When I got back I found myself in jail for leaving character unattended. I got my warning and I never did it again. Now 10 years later I am still playing, had the policy been 1 warning and your out I wouldnt be here right now.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I dunno... Do you feel lucky today? I would if I were you. Playing is a privilege, not a right. Your play can be suspended at anytime.

The silver lining is you no longer get charged if you are banned. *smiles*

It is up to you...

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Gasp* Amen brother Amen, heck I would erase the warning just because he was honest and didn't try to con me.

M

Mr. Gnome

Playing is a privilege, not a right.
I've always HATED that expression, this is not a library or Driver's ED.

UO is not a privilege; it is a service which people pay for with a defined set of rules. The company wants your money and you want what the company if offering. The guy broke A rule and admits it. The company doesn't want to ban him and lose money from him breaking A rule. It is another thing to be a repeat offender and ruin other people's fun, causing them to quit and the company to lose more money.

In that case, they will ban the fool.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*Gasp* Amen brother Amen, heck I would erase the warning just because he was honest and didn't try to con me.
It is not up to us. This between the OP and the GMs, Mythic, and the corporation. Sorry OP... We can not help you. We are Stratics. We are a gaming forum. The folks you need to visit with are at Mythic.

I do not suspect Mythic will give us the "you can break the rules this many times and get away with it" thing. I certainly know Stratics can not. If you trust any random player to give you the info... and you go with that info... *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.