• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many of you remember the Dread Pirate Pinky, and the UHall...

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dor of Sonoma

...cross-shard campaign that was assembled to do battle with a mean guild that was harrassing miners...on a shard far, far away?

Coming soon to UHall! Your chance to either re-live history or create your own. You see, we have a plan...uhhh...*coughs*

If you are interested in having a total blast, ALL expenses paid, with literally nothing to lose and the opportunity to play alongside your favorite UHall denizens (at the same time!), well then...sign yer name in blood on this here line --> ________________ oh...umm, I meant reply to this post indicating your interest. Yeah, that's it. *smiles innocently*

~Dor

<font color=blue>The Lone Ranger</font color=blue>
<font color=purple>Guildmaster,</font color=purple><font color=red>Sonoma War Games</font color=red>

A

AnvilNForge

Im interested.........

Come visit us pirates on Napa!

We're always recruiting! Be a Pirate!

G

*remembers the whole "Enders" affair*

Pinky still lives, he's just hanging out on a way different place. :)

*signs on the line*

Just say when and where...sounds like a blast...

O

One-Winged Angel

If I had an account I'd sign up.... Sounds fun ^__^

'Lost the battle, lost the war, lost the things we're living for, lost the will to carry on, one more pill to kill the pain.'

S

spinkickr

does it have to be in my blood??..................\

*scribbles name*

now what?

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

M

MinorMage

Ok

I'm game. What's the plan?

I may not be a babbling loonie, but I am interested!

D

davo015

id probly go for it. if i can fit it into my schedule :)

<center>
</center>

D

Dor of Sonoma

I think I'm going to have to go pick Supa's brain for a way to set this up a little less publicly, whilst still involving everyone from UHall who wants to come play. *darts a glance over her shoulder* The walls have ears...

Didn't we have a board set aside before, or an IRC channel, or something?

By the way folks, this involves NOTHING illegal, whatsoever. I just feel that the element of surprise will be very important. *grins*

~Dor

<font color=purple>Guildmaster,</font color=purple><font color=red>Sonoma War Games</font color=red>

S

Southern

If you're talking about the old &quot;Hideout&quot; place, I think Supa shut that down a while back.. But if you can make it on irc.stratics.com, I reserved the #uhall room a while back just in case some folks from here wanted to get together and chat. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif

Proprietor, South's Market
&quot;Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he will never need to buy shoes again!&quot;

A

Anchor Wayfaire

Sure, I'm interested, as long as it doesn't interfere with finals and term papers and other dadratted real-life intrusions. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif

.anchor

S

spinkickr

hehe southern planned ahead and it isnt even his plan, hehe

boy, i havent been on IRC in forever.....like 2 years hehe

the Uhall hunting party hehe we canbe the All shard police force hehe

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

D

Dor of Sonoma

*flourishes her pen and begins to compose a manifesto*

Once the manifesto is complete, I will PM it to each of you whom has expressed an interest here...then you may make your final decision.

Remember...mum's the word!

And...dying can be fun! /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif

Heehee...I anticipate a horde will be participating, by the time we're ready. :)

~Dor

A

Azuran

Yeah he was funny. I got banned from the old DEV baord for re-posting one of his UHALL posts. Pinky is a bit of an arogant ass though. Just like all the ebolters.

T

Tansun

* takes dagger and cuts fingers*..... now where do I sign?

Tansun, Mr No Shoes...
"To know others is knowledge, To know yourself is enlightenment"

D

Drahcir

Ooooh, it sounds like fun, count me in please.

Drahcir's Trading Post
Right across the road from the Yew graveyard
Pacific Shard, Trammel

G

My sword, such as it is, is always at your disposal. Assuming, of course, that it’s not during class.
*shrugs shoulders and looks a bit sheepish*

*wonders off muttering about how he’s likely to still be going to classes when he’s 98*

- Calabar of Catskills
- Vidar Bloodstone of Sonoma
- Ryan Hunter of Lake Superior

Calabar’s devoted companion,
the elusive Red Toon Dragon of Wind.

C

Casey

Hm.. well sounds interesting.

*hastily scribbles* <font color=red>Casey</font color=red>

*tosses ketchup bottle behind a bush*

A

abombpk

im intrested.....whats the catch??

Rain: GM Smith/ Miner
Falcon: 5x Gm Warrior
Great Lakes

"Im not a newb!"....Kas Vas Flam.....'Then u should heal yourself'..."OOooOOooOO"

Status
Not open for further replies.