• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many of the mask's are there?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just like title ask's, how many of the masks are there, so far i have 3 i know there are 2 directions on each mask, but how many total are there? Grim, love the one of yours that looks like a devil!

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 3 styles of masks total. They can be turned with a deco tool. Then i think last count was 85 names possible. Multiply that by 3 styles of masks and i believe it comes out to 255 masks to complete the set.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 3 styles of masks total. They can be turned with a deco tool. Then i think last count was 85 names possible. Multiply that by 3 styles of masks and i believe it comes out to 255 masks to complete the set.

Ouch, 255 Masks for a full set ? Quite a deterring task.......

Given how difficult it looks to try putting together a full set (not to mention the storage space it would take up.....), how about just focusing on trying to collect the rarest Masks if there is any among them that is rarer than the others, that is...... ?

Is it known whether there are some Masks rarer than others (type/name ?) and which are they ?

Thanks.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Given how difficult it looks to try putting together a full set (not to mention the storage space it would take up.....), how about just focusing on trying to collect the rarest Masks if there is any among them that is rarer than the others, that is...... ?

Is it known whether there are some Masks rarer than others (type/name ?) and which are they ?

Thanks.
:lol: popps popps popps ...
the "rarest" mostest collectable one would have Calvin "Uriah" Crowner on it ... DOH! :lol:

S

Sevin0oo0

I think that would be rare indeed. Since he Hated programming, he wouldn't be a Dev, he doesn't play UO so he wouldn't be an (X)M of any sorts. 'sides, wasn't he fired?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the term they used was "moved on"...

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where did the 85 come from? I have a list going here on UHall, and there are only 56 on it so far. No one has posted to add to my list, and I haven't seen anything new in the last 3 days that I've been farming pumpkins. (and I have well over 300 pumpkins in total)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that would be rare indeed. Since he Hated programming, he wouldn't be a Dev, he doesn't play UO so he wouldn't be an (X)M of any sorts. 'sides, wasn't he fired?

Well since I have found three 'Uriah' masks out of the 30 or so I've got to date, he's in the list and apparently not 'rare' - and there is absolutely NO evidence he was 'fired' at all.....

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got more than that & I haven't seen a mask other than the 56. I'm very close to having all of them. 2 other friends of mine have roughly the same amount. Here's the point. That makes at least 1600 masks and not a different name. I think we might have the list.

One thing is for sure everytime we ever had one of these things people claimed they saw things which never existed.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where did the 85 come from? I have a list going here on UHall, and there are only 56 on it so far. No one has posted to add to my list, and I haven't seen anything new in the last 3 days that I've been farming pumpkins. (and I have well over 300 pumpkins in total)
I misread a thread sorry. your right it was 56 so um yah 56x3=168 for complete set. Still a headache tho!

Im still working on my set on siege. im up to around 70 or so. Got my full mesanna set! hehe dont know if that means anything tho lol.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a relief to hear there are 56 in the total! I'm almost finished my set. I think I need 21 as of this moment. I really need to start trading with people!!! :)

E

Epic of Legends

If you wanna get technical, there's double that:) Cause each mask has 2 directions. :D :D :D

atlanticScorpion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The masks can be turned with a deco tool. So it does not matter the direstion it faces. I am not sure of the exact number of masks but I see new names each day.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Agreed, but anything is possible. Like the full collection of first year pumpkin names in all 4 variations. Small pumpkins, Large pumkins, Small jacks, Large jacks. 372 locks but still among my personal favorite collections. Only due to the hours and hours that went into it.

*heads back to pumpkin fields to try and get all the masks now*