• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many Magic Arrows does it take to kill a KOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HaHa

Sure, Haha. I think the abuse of that particular game mechanic to grief is ****ty. I mean 1 day I had 20 hard earned points from killing yer asses. Now I have 1 thanks to 10 minutes of auto-shooting some redlined person coming out of stealth. Sure maybe points mean nothing to ya'll, but they sure are a fun way for friendly competition. Anyway, I'm done here. Boardwarrior OUT!
Oh i am not at all arguing with you about it. I think it is a great way to compete. Unfortunately it has come down to a tit for tat.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT

It's ok puffy. I knew they were gunna start flaming ultimate board warrior Righty right away. BTW, I don't take life seriously. In fact, I enjoy life to the fullest and am typically an easy-going person. I just find it ironic that a room full of culturally and economically diverse 1st graders will treat each other "nicer" than the supposed "mature" audience we have here on Siege. Sure, it's a video game.

oh yeah I forgot. Eat dirt scumbags!
ROFL I always thought if someone cant take life seriously, I could never take them seriously, so therefore you sire are a joke!

But seriously, you dont care? I think you were so pissed about losing points you were ready to quit! I mean, those points could of been the last deciding factor of if you were happy.

And whom ever said we were a mature group? I don't see that advertised anywhere, I mean, hell some of us even mention having 12"...

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait a minute here....i believe i was the first to do that particular underhanded move, give credit where credit is due!
Years late to claim credit for that.

Adolescent maybe, but whats so wrong with acting immature in a video game? Seems the best place to do it, unless you care to go through life serious all the time, in which if so I'm sorry..
You are correct you do need a sense of humour to still be playing such and absolute complete train wreck of a joke game, run by a joke dev team, supported by a joke customer service, that or an i.q smaller than your shoe size.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh how could a legendary Memnoch thread be complete without a Revvo post..

Hello sirs :D

S

Shakaja

Sure, Haha. I think the abuse of that particular game mechanic to grief is ****ty. I mean 1 day I had 20 hard earned points from killing yer asses. Now I have 1 thanks to 10 minutes of auto-shooting some redlined person coming out of stealth. Sure maybe points mean nothing to ya'll, but they sure are a fun way for friendly competition. Anyway, I'm done here. Boardwarrior OUT!

well thank your guildmate for giving us the idea. that was quite brilliant of him xD

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah sorry Goron ... that idea did not come around until a guy from your guild/alliance named A Rebel joined our faction and guess what popped out from stealth attacking shak then me causing shak to loose his 30 points then me to loose my 20...

I guess its kinda Rambo says... They drew first blood sir.

G

Goron

Nah sorry Goron ... that idea did not come around until a guy from your guild/alliance named A Rebel joined our faction and guess what popped out from stealth attacking shak then me causing shak to loose his 30 points then me to loose my 20...

I guess its kinda Rambo says... They drew first blood sir.
o... well, i got the idea from sir dan. o well.
I guess its kinda [like] Rambo says... You don't have any space to complain since you stooped to the same level, sir, so stop your bichtin' and start your playing.
Or- just keep replying to this thread over and over... its funny when k0c has over 5 posts in a row begging for attention and not getting it except from mods.
:bowdown:

S

Shakaja

I guess its kinda [like] Rambo says... You don't have any space to complain since you stooped to the same level, sir, so stop your bichtin' and start your playing.
try to tell that righty or krystal xD

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or- just keep replying to this thread over and over... its funny when k0c has over 5 posts in a row begging for attention and not getting it except from mods.
Thats funny I get a kick out of one of my threads accumulating 60 posts in under 24 hours..

I win!

I think the kicker was the higher powers.
It made it sound like "The religious figure of your preference" was viewing my thread.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep replying to this thread over and over...

Sir I only replied once in this thread... Well twice now but thanks for the :bowdown::loser:

And I have no problem just fighting I just don't care to fight your 17 man zerg....

But every now and then I get you alone and always this result...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Alright. Here is the deal. It has been decided that posting a vent listing falls under the private message rule with encompasses PMs, ICQs and any other IM.

No infractions will be handed out at this time. Just be aware.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Our Rules of Conduct are more "Guidelines" of acceptable posting behavior. Posting Chat Logs and other Lists (Like Ventrillo server information) would fall under these rules, collectively, and would be a "Guideline" for the Moderators to deem what is appropriote and what is not:

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

E. Private Messages received on these Forums are to be considered private and are not to be posted publicly unless the sender of the private message agrees.

F. Participant shall not post messages containing personal phone numbers or addresses.

Chat logs and things like Ventrillo server lists are things that can be eaily edited and faked and more often than not, are posted to simply Troll some topic or another and thus, are generally not allowed unless posted in such a way that it is to provide Community Growth (such as approved News Reports, Event details, and the like).

~Orvago
UO Forum & Trade Administrator
[email protected]

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
One last bump so most every one will see what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.